Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How easy and reliable is the Nav?

Im used to Garmin GPS units that I can swap from car to car. Never really used a car Nav before. My dad is expecting me to show him how to use it as he doesnt believe in manuals. Anyway, Im sure Ill be able to figure it out. Just wanted to know if theres any tips or tricks in using it? Been reading a few threads that the maps are out of date. My dad might end up relying on this too much and I dont want him tearing his hair out if this isnt going to help him.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hyper M3 said:
Im used to Garmin GPS units that I can swap from car to car. Never really used a car Nav before. My dad is expecting me to show him how to use it as he doesnt believe in manuals. Anyway, Im sure Ill be able to figure it out. Just wanted to know if theres any tips or tricks in using it? Been reading a few threads that the maps are out of date. My dad might end up relying on this too much and I dont want him tearing his hair out if this isnt going to help him.
The best tip I can give you is READ THE MANUAL! If dad won’t read it, then you should. After you understand the system, then take him though the various steps and show him how to use the many capabilities and options. I’ve had my 300C with the factory system for over a year, and really love it! Although it’s not that difficult to figure out the basics on your own, you will probably miss out on some of the features that are covered in the manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts