Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
How many 300c heritage cars were made in total and in black? Thanks
Welcome delilama! I've given your post a thread of its own as it was in another area of the board in a non-related thread. I don't think anyone could tell you how many Black HE's were built however.

Bernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response. I just bought my car used last month. I am finding that the car attracts a lot of attention and I was told that the black paint is rare. I am just curious, because this may be one of the finest American made sedans I have ever driven. I love this car. I find myself just sitting and staring at the graceful lines of the car. Have a great weekend, Scott

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hello delilama I guess you must have "sandwiched" your first post somewhere only Rambit could find it! Well... so much for my Goofy sense of humor.

WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley.

I've never seen any official number of H.E., but I believe for 2006 it was supposed to be in the realm of 5000... similar to the numbered Charger series, etc., but without any kind of number. The original H.E.s of 2006 were either Brilliant Black, Cool Vanilla, or Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat. I came to my dealer specifically to order one once they were announced and a user named Chromer had one built and delivered between mid-Jan. and mid-Feb. of that year. Mine arrived on Mar. 21. She now has just under 36k miles and still looks and drives as good as the day we brought it home.

After the dealership saw mine, they ordered two more on speculation (black and another IR - personal Grrr). Both sold. Then they got a 2007 IR H.E. the next year - another personal Grrr.

If I had to guess, I'd say IR is the more prominent color of the 2006 H.E., with Black second and CV third... but as I said... just a guess.

Where are you located? In reference to my Build Sequence thread, you should be able to identify if any of those who registered here are somewhere near you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts