Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

What color premium mats do you have (if you upgraded)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang!

Just was wondering, how many owners have purchased the premium mats for their 300? (Premium mats being the ones with the Chrysler wings on the front mats) and what color do you have?

Brian

·
Registered
285 Posts
hell with that!!!

gossame1 said:
Hello Gang!

Just was wondering, how many owners have purchased the premium mats for their 300? (Premium mats being the ones with the Chrysler wings on the front mats) and what color do you have?

Brian
I have bought myself 2 sweet oriental car mats...and they are the classiest thing out there (if I do say so myself!!!)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got the dark slate mats. They look good over the light carpeting. The first time it rained (before I got the mats) I realized that keeping almost-white carpets clean was something I didn't want to mess with over the long haul.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Love them

Yes dark slate grey, and they are a great contrast to my light carpet. Very nice! A must when you have kids IMHO! :)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
mattes

I got a set at the Blockparty for 60$. I took them out for the winter got a set of rubbermats from Sams for 20$.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Just got my dark mats last week - highly recommend, especially if you have the light carpet! Great contrast and does not show the dirt - and they are CHEAP from Wyckoff (supporting vendor).

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I have the prem dark gray mats and no 300c yet. Do I still get to vote!?!?
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i hate waiting

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, kidcoastal, you get to vote!

I hope that your wait for your "C" is short!

Sincerely,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
182 Posts
The MOPAR premium hard rubber slush mats (Slate-grey) are worth the price. Works great!! No snow-melt water has touched my carpets. Just dump the mats and hose them off. Vaccum out the gravel. My interior is still showroom fresh despite Winter!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Went for the Chrysler slush mats, fit nice, and expect the carpets to look much better when winter is over.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got the dark slate grey upgraded mats over the light color. Looks great worth, the price. Contact Jeff at Wyckoff he will price match. Just bought them from hit last week, $57.00.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I have been told by my Chrysler dealer here that the Australian 300C will come with the carpet mats as standard fitment. All the Chrysler range currently sold here have the mats included and they showed me the range of vehicles they had in stock where some had the logo lengthwise (along the door opening) and others at right angle. I'll wait and see.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You can do what we do: move to southern California, where slush mats are no longer an issue. But, oh, the rain.... As the song says,

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California, but girl don't they warn ya
It pours, man it pours...

·
Registered
415 Posts
ok, when I first got the car, I figured the dealer had ripped me off :) I had the impression that being a fully loaded top of the line car, it would come with the nice logo mats. so i thought they swapped them to sell them later on lol...

my Wife's first new car was a 2003 Elantra GT, fully loaded, the carpets were the nicest things I had ever seen.. now that car walked out the door for like $16K i think, now a $40k car didn't come with them? what do you think would had been the cost difference? $15? maybe less... oh well :)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Angi300C said:
Yes dark slate grey, and they are a great contrast to my light carpet. Very nice! A must when you have kids IMHO! :)
Yes here too, dark slate w/ lt. gray carpet further enhances the 2-tone interior. A must-have when you have a husband and periodically let him drive your C (like when it needs a fill) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts