Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Brampton guys(gals) out there know? Might help us poor slobs still waiting feel better, or worse depending on the answer I guess.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've heard 9 a day.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's better than I thought.

I hope that's true so my wait can be as short as possible.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Couldn't say for sure I dont have access to the imfo. Saw 2 on the validation line last night. The validation line certifies the car for shipping.
We have 7 production days left for the 2005,s. You might find out more if you go to the bramptonassembly.com site and pm the moderator . He has some links to the sources that give you an idea.
Good Luck

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
CARBUILDER said:
Couldn't say for sure I dont have access to the imfo. Saw 2 on the validation line last night. The validation line certifies the car for shipping.
We have 7 production days left for the 2005,s. You might find out more if you go to the bramptonassembly.com site and pm the moderator . He has some links to the sources that give you an idea.
Good Luck
CARBUILDER:

I promised I'd keep "his" identity secret here as "he's" here as well under a different name. "He" PM'ed me earlier with the totals I posted above yours.

Rambit - Hey, thanks for the car, dog! :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
What About '06's?

CARBUILDER said:
Good Luck
Have you heard when '06 SRT8 Production Begins?'m FIRST on my Dealer List and Allocation...

LJB ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
M3SMG02 said:
Have you heard when '06 SRT8 Production Begins?'m FIRST on my Dealer List and Allocation...

LJB ;)
I read in the Brampton posts...March 31st

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks...

Judging by our Screen Names, we share similar tastes in high performance cars...

What Bimmer do you have? Mine's a fully loaded 2002 M3 Cabriolet.

LJB ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
M3SMG02 said:
Thanks...

Judging by our Screen Names, we share similar tastes in high performance cars...

What Bimmer do you have? Mine's a fully loaded 2002 M3 Cabriolet.

LJB ;)
2004 745Li...silky smooth in every describable way......love that car.

·
Registered
679 Posts
M3SMG02 said:
Ahhh....You like Heavy Cruisers. So do I. Hence the SRT8 on order.

LJB ;)
me too..like the balance of speed and luxury....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts