Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been told that your 300 looks like a Bentley? :eek:
Been about 5 times so far for me. Too much rubber neckin to count.
I know the novelty will wear off, but for now, it's pretty cool. Outside work at the gazebo(or butt hut as it's known, smoking area), many people have come up and said, can I look at your car? What kind of car is it? Got a
'cool car!' from 2 8-10 year old kids in my neighborhood a while ago. Amazing that this car can appeal to such a wide age group(8-80 year olds).

·
Registered
89 Posts
the novelty of a new car may go away but my friend the HEMI never will.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've been asked several times if it was a Bentley. This car gets lots of attention.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have gotten that Bently comment a lot, too. At least 15 people have followed me into parking lots/gas stations to ask about the car. Yesterday a $60,000 Range rover slammed on its breaks to get another look. Gonna get in a crash if people aren't more careful!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
That's what drawed me to the car 1st time I seen it.

BOLD and BLACK; that's how it should look.

Notice how MBs are always silver, BMWs are always black? B/c that's the proper colors for these cars.

BLACK is the proper color for this "Bentley".:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
yeah, I get a lot of looks and comments. Another thing that I have been asked on occasion is if I could pop the hood (I usually oblige, but I can see it becoming annoying).

I think it is kinda cool that the car gets a lot of looks and people compare it to a bentley in terms of road presence, etc, but it also is kinda creepy. I won't miss it when people get use to the car being around.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm getting all sorts of comments on the car. I can't even gas up without someone coming over to check it out. It will quiet down in a few months, I hope. I hear the Bentley thing regularly. The Chrysler salesmen say it as much as anyone else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts