Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a set of 22's for my 300c; the tires are 265-35-22

I'm looking to lower the car for the look, but I’m concerned if the car will drive and handle any different being lowered. Is there any lowering kit you guys prefer, how much drop I should go with? As I want the car to drive and handle as stock or better.

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
There currently is no lowering kit available...
Eibach should be out shortly, and that should be a good kit.
I think several of us are waiting. Hopefully I'll have my hands on a set very soon!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Just saw the DUB 300c's this past weekend(8/1/2004). Most of their "C"s are running the 265/35/22 and are lowwered 1" inch. This accordding to Hermon from DUB.The "C"s that are running the 255/30/22 are lowwered 2".
Personally running the 265/35/22 is a cleanner look. I saw both first hand. If your driving your "C" everyday this will be the best all around set up. The 255/30/22 looks great, but is much more aggressive in apperance. Also the tire is so much thinner for every day use I question everyday use.
Most of us who are following this know that the kits will be out shortly. If your going to be doing any kind of commuting, I recommend 1", when it's available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts