Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I finished my front end conversion a while ago and my HID's are FINALLY coming. How do you adjust the headlight beams horizontally (left and right) on the OEM 300C projectors?

·
Registered
668 Posts
I would be interested in that answer also because I couldn't see anything to do that type of adjustment, up and down for the headlights and fog lights isn't a problem but I haven't found out how to adjust the lights left or right.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow really?! joey thats the up and down aim. I cant believe that chrysler did that! My beams converge at a distance and im pretty sure they are supposed to be parallel.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The aiming adjustment hole.

Actually this one IS for left and right adjustment. I looked at my car today and there it was L<-->R adjustment. You need a star-tipped screwdriver but it's only like an inch or so down that hole, you'll see it, can't miss it. .....at least this is true for the 300C or SRT models with the stock headlights, not sure about Touring models....

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Nik.. im sure the L/R refers to which way you turn it

but when you turn the screw, the projector actually moves in/out, like a focus

the in/out movement causes the light output to be up/down

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Nik.. im sure the L/R refers to which way you turn it

but when you turn the screw, the projector actually moves in/out, like a focus

the in/out movement causes the light output to be up/down
There's actually another screw that is below the one pictured in the little plastic housing that is horizontal which adjusts the up/down of the light. At least, that's what my headlights have, I don't know about other models.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 300C head lights on my touring becuase I just did a conversion. I'll look into that because I could have sworn thats (joey's pic) what I used for the up/down adjustment

·
Registered
80 Posts
So is this the only adjustmant? because my cut off is not straight its at a angle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts