Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will preface this simply: I know very little about my car mechanically and make no attempts to lie about it - I've never been mechanically inclined and am trying to learn what everything is and what it does.

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 C - completely stock (for now). What I want is simple: I want my exhaust to be loud and impressive (for lack of a less shallow term). I don't just want it to be loud when I accelerate - I want it to be unearthly loud just when I start the car. In simple terms: how do I achieve this?

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
To make it unearthly loud I think you'll just need to remove the exhaust altogether, that should do the trick.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Sorry it was begging for an answer like that. For the new model with the bimodal exhaust it's very easy to change how loud it is. I know there are members that chopped of mufflers etc that will be able to help

·
Registered
6 Posts
It depends on if you want something that is legal or not. There are tons of aftermarket systems that can do exactly what you want while still being legal.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just straight pipe the thing. Just did my exhaust today and for shits and giggles i started it with 0 exhaust straight dump from the cat and it was unbearably loud and deep. Pretty fun stuf though. And I have a 5.7L

·
Registered
45 Posts
I put an SLP Loudmouth 2 on my 5.7 - definitely one of the louder exhausts. Love the rumble it makes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts