Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and I did a search for VON and status and came up with nothing. :confused: I was wondering if someone could give me direction as to the best way to check the status of my order. The dealer told me to expect delivery in about eight weeks and I don't want to keep pestering them with my anxiousness. :eek:

When I originally wanted to place the order on 5/3, the dealer told me they could not order it with a sunroof but they have since ordered what I wanted. My order is for a Bright Silver Metallic with Dk Slate Gray/Med Slate Gray, 300c with High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Power Sunroof, and Protection Group II. The order is dated 5/7. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
What is the VON #?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took it upon myself to call D-C direct with the VON. The man I spoke with was nice, albeit with bad news. My order is currently statused BG because of "material restriction on moonroof". Estimated time for scheduling is not until early June. I'm thinking that the original eight week expectation might drag out longer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also called today on my Jade Green "C". Also in BG status, but Iwas told the moonroof was lifted as of the 17th of May. Does this mean all those roof hold cars are going to go before mine without a moonroof? He couldn't say. I only ordered mine on 5/8 but I'm already getting antsy. Paying invoice for my "C" in Phoenix.

·
Registered
17 Posts
jaxson said:
Von# =vehicle order#. If a car was ordered for you your dealer should have given you one.
What I meant was... What is YOUR VON #. I was asking the fellow for the VON so I could run the number for him and see the status of his order. The BG for moonroofs have been lifted.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....also, does "The BG for moonroofs have been lifted" mean that they can move forward!!! IhopeIhopeIhopeIhope.........

·
Registered
26 Posts
300C4ME

I convinced Petri Chrysler to sell it to me (order it for me ) for invoice otherwise I was going to order it from Roberts Motors in OK. He also threw in lifetime oil changes to beat out Airpark Chrysler who also matched it under the same threar. Hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts