Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once found my radio serial number and Sirius subscription info on my radio. I no longer remember how I got it. I want to get the radio serial number and Sirius subscription info. I have the NAV radio. Thanks, Bob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Correction:

Sorry. My bad! It's the radio ID I need. Bob.

·
Registered
616 Posts
If I recall right, there are two ways. One is through Apps, look for Settings, then SiriusXM. The other is tune to SiriusXM channel 0.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I recall right, there are two ways. One is through Apps, look for Settings, then SiriusXM. The other is tune to SiriusXM channel 0.

Thanks. I'll try those.

I tried getting into the Dealer Mode but cannot get into it.

Thanks. I'll try those. I used to be able to get into the Dealer Mode but can't remember how I did it. Thanks, Bob. My controls are:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll try those.

I tried getting into the Dealer Mode but cannot get into it.

Thanks. I'll try those. I used to be able to get into the Dealer Mode but can't remember how I did it. Thanks, Bob. My controls are:
View attachment 175130
Doesn't anyone know how to access the hidden menu in my car? (Ignition position and button sequence).Thanks, Bob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't anyone know how to access the hidden menu in my car? (Ignition position and button sequence).Thanks, Bob.
I found out that pressing 1,2 and 10 in the above picture gets me into the Dealer Mode. Also the number of the radio can be obtained by tuning to Channel 0. Bob.

·
Registered
616 Posts
What does getting into Dealer Mode do for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts