Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. question here

There are some scratches, well actually I don't know if they are scratches but they are gray colored lines on the plastic parts of the door, and the plastic part in the middle where there is a cigarette lighter socket

looks like when people were getting out, their shoes or whatever scratched the plastic. Not dirt because they don't go away, so I'm guessing scratches

How am I supposed to get rid of those ? Thanks a lot !

·
Banned
294 Posts
Scratches in the interior plastic trim usually means some of the plastic has been scratched away. There is no going back. You could try some Armoral or Meguiar's Ultimate Protectant. It should make it look better, but they will never go completely away.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
There are companies that specialize in plastic restoration. I had a window busted out and the broken glass scratched & gouged the inner door panel pretty bad. The guy the replaced the window also re-did the tint as well as reconditioned the panel. The end result was a mirror image of what it was before the damage took place. I was very impressed.

Reactions: mrcant2

·
Banned
294 Posts
I would like to see how they get textured plastic to look like and blend in with the original. I am somewhat skeptical.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts