Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
jamoleh said:
what brand of cell phones would fit perfictly in that slot?[/QUOTE]

I know Jamoleh is asking this question becuase I think only 25% of the cell phones that are currently on the market fit, the rest of the 75% don't.


Someone correct me please but DC messed that slot way up!

The extra power source with charger wire holes is smart, but it stops there.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top