Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video I think is too good not to miss, so I've posted the link here as a future reference for anyone attempting to do a transmission fluid & filter change. I normally do my fluid change at 60K miles although I know you may follow your own schedule, which is fine. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAYEozocvJM

·
Registered
17 Posts
This video I think is too good not to miss, so I've posted the link here as a future reference for anyone attempting to do a transmission fluid & filter change. I normally do my fluid change at 60K miles although I know you may follow your own schedule, which is fine. Enjoy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Video doesn't exist anymore please remove thread. If you have a copy I'd really appreciate a copy cause I'm going to be doing mine real soon. Owned since 09/17 with 125,495(miles) showing on the clock now has 142,950 with never been changed according to service records. Really don't need the video it would just be nice for a reference. Thanks. Sorry I own 06 300c with 5.7 and the slap stick 5 speed

·
Registered
225 Posts
You can search "722.6 fluid change" on YouTube and find many videos walking you through it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.