Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
XCITsNU said:
Seems like a very stupid question, but I've read through the manual twice now trying to locate where this fuse would be. Anyone know that can help me out?
Do a search here about fuses and you will find:

"The ashtray outlet is fuse #18 in the trunk fusebox. There are 2 ways to put that fuse in. If you put the fuse towards the front of the car, the outlet has power all the time. Put it towards the back of the car and the ignition will control power. Look in the box and you'll see what I mean. But it is #18!"

Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Fuse

BobF said:
Do a search here about fuses and you will find:

"The ashtray outlet is fuse #18 in the trunk fusebox. There are 2 ways to put that fuse in. If you put the fuse towards the front of the car, the outlet has power all the time. Put it towards the back of the car and the ignition will control power. Look in the box and you'll see what I mean. But it is #18!"

Regards, Bob.
Bob you're great !! This is tho "only" problem I've had with mine and @ visits to dealer with cosmetic fixes failed to correct this. __ Thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
You are Welcome

charlie D said:
Bob you're great !! This is tho "only" problem I've had with mine and @ visits to dealer with cosmetic fixes failed to correct this. __ Thanks
Glad the post helped you guys. The original info was not mine. I just copied someone elses post. The thanks goes to the original poster. Regards, Bob.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts