Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so i have 22" rims and no pressure sensors, YET.. sooo
till i get them, how the hell do i take off this stupid Beeping noise that brings down my music and starts beeping as if your not wearing your seatbelt..
Its really starting to annoy me..
Can anyone help??? thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Okay, so i have 22" rims and no pressure sensors, YET.. sooo
till i get them, how the hell do i take off this stupid Beeping noise that brings down my music and starts beeping as if your not wearing your seatbelt..
Its really starting to annoy me..
Can anyone help??? thanks in advance...
Can't be turned off or disabled or anything of the sort. TONS of members have asked this question over the years and the only way to get rid of it is to get sensors installed in your wheels, period, no ifs ands or buts. It sucks but that's the way our cars were designed.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Can't be turned off or disabled or anything of the sort. TONS of members have asked this question over the years and the only way to get rid of it is to get sensors installed in your wheels, period, no ifs ands or buts. It sucks but that's the way our cars were designed.
I like this feature. It keeps me from having to check my tires every week. I'm on my 2nd set of aftermarket wheels so yes, it does suck in that regard cause I've ordered new sensors with each set of wheels. That adds about $250 to the cost of the wheels.

·
Banned
651 Posts
i actually hate it, i have 30psi in my front right tire and its been pissing me off all week. i dont have the time to go pump a few psi so it will shut up. There has to be a way to shut it up other then the obvious

·
Registered
750 Posts
i actually hate it, i have 30psi in my front right tire and its been pissing me off all week. i dont have the time to go pump a few psi so it will shut up. There has to be a way to shut it up other then the obvious
You don't have 2 minutes to add air to your tires?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts