Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals, I'm hopefully going to be acquiring a hemi in the next 2 months, still shopping around for a good deal. I just wanted to say hi, and see if there is any advice on what I should be looking for. I'm looking for a 2008....

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Hi guys/gals, I'm hopefully going to be acquiring a hemi in the next 2 months, still shopping around for a good deal. I just wanted to say hi, and see if there is any advice on what I should be looking for. I'm looking for a 2008....
Goodluck with you purchase of a hemi and welcome to the ofrum.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. If you have a couple of months before you make your purchase then the best thing is to read as much as you can on these pages. They are full of specific help and advice on a multitude of subjects to do with your proposed car. You will gain the knowledge first hand and be in a great position to know what you want. One thing is for sure - once you buy it - you will enjoy it. Best on the road.
Cheers John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks John, I've been trolling around and reading post, I think the first couple of things I want to do is get an HID setup, VIP eyelids, a Grill, and LED interior lighting, for now atleast.....we'll see how it turns out.....I'm a little confused, since I'm shopping for a used car, the prices are all over the place...even for a 2008

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

You're going to see a variety of prices on the 2008 HEMI 300s due to many factors such as the 6.1 vs. the 5.7.

Then, you have to realize that there are all kinds of options that come with these cars that can increase the value. Of course, you need to consider the mileage already on the vehicles.

As for mods that might already come with the vehicle, they should not really make much of a dent on the sale price.

Keep in mind that changes to the 2008 were made to the trunk by imbedding the spoiler and there will be a fishing pole type antenna on the roof rather than one embedded in the rear window.

You might be able to find some sweet deals also online around your area/state as the 2009s should eventually be coming out (I think!).

Good luck with your final choice and make sure to post back!

bruno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts