Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, 2morro i get my borla catback exhaust system installed, mopar CAI and 180t stat, what hp am i looking and and is it a big noticeable difference? also how much of a difference is it with predator? and how much hp gain, thanks! still learning about fast presidential cars :yuck:

·
Registered
435 Posts
wow, don't now what your hp gain would be but the ride looks nice... good detail in the tails. take care ~ Cynthia

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ok Bro I Just Got My Bassani Kit Install And I Just Put My Afe Ii Today And I Also Have The 180t Which I Haven't Put Yet...i Don't Know How Much Power I'm Making But I Do Feel The Differes..good Luck With Your Stuff

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ok Bro I Just Got My Bassani Kit Install And I Just Put My Afe Ii Today And I Also Have The 180t Which I Haven't Put Yet...i Don't Know How Much Power I'm Making But I Do Feel The Differes..good Luck With Your Stuff
Mostro?! Come on hun, you haven't put in that T-stat yet? quit being huevon, LOL. it takes about 10 minutes max! I mean come on I did mine myself...

not nagging but, I'll say for the sake of this post I'll adopt you as a big brother, so that means I can pester you about it... hee-hee

it's Friday, week-end is here good time to do it.
I'll even let you use my socket wrench, might even spot ya a beer...
well maybe, I'll drink the beer for you while I watch you work. LOL:arms:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mostro?! Come on hun, you haven't put in that T-stat yet? quit being huevon, LOL. it takes about 10 minutes max! I mean come on I did mine myself...

not nagging but, I'll say for the sake of this post I'll adopt you as a big brother, so that means I can pester you about it... hee-hee

it's Friday, week-end is here good time to do it.
I'll even let you use my socket wrench, might even spot ya a beer...
well maybe, I'll drink the beer for you while I watch you work. LOL:arms:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OK LITTLE SISTER...I WILL PUT MINE T-STAT AND YOU CAN WACTH ME WORK AND DRINK A COLD CORONA ...THEN WE GO FOR A RIDE AND IF YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL I WILL MAYBE TAKE YOU TO A NICE DINNER THEN A MOVIE.....LOL

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Okay guys, 2morro i get my borla catback exhaust system installed, mopar CAI and 180t stat, what hp am i looking and and is it a big noticeable difference? also how much of a difference is it with predator? and how much hp gain, thanks! still learning about fast presidential cars :yuck:

Your car looks great.

I'd say with the CAI and exhaust your could expect anywhere between 10-15 RWHP gain. Add the diablo and you'll probably get another 20-30 to the wheels.

So your basically looking at about an additional 40 RWHP gain with everything....tstat just keeps your engine cooler.

·
Registered
776 Posts
i have a feeling your "butt-dyno" will read higher than a real dyno for the catback and cai alone....but with the predator itll certainly give you better bang for the buck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys i did the tails myself, and i installed the k&n filter and wowwwwww wat a difference in sound and pickup, monday is the borla, :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts