Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

since this weekend I have my 22" on my 300C!
Looks great...but now I have a problem with vibration.

The wheels are Velocity 750 (9.5x22 offset 13, with Hankook 265/30 22). The wheels have been balanced, so I don´t think they have to be balanced again. Am I right?

My suggestion is that I need some HUB CENTRIC RINGS to get the wheels in the right position?

Does someone have experience with this rings / do you know if hub rings are needed for Velocity-wheels? As far as I´ve seen yesterday, there haven´t been any rings on the rims...?!?

It would be also interesting to get an information about the inner bore of the Velocity´s ?!?

Looking forward to your answers.

Thanks and regards,
greg (from Germany)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody has an idea about the hub centric rings???

Here is 1 pic where you see the wheel! Okay okay, the suspension has to be modified, I know. It will happen soon.

If you want a lot of BLING-BLING :biggrin: , I can recommend them!!!!!
They are excellent!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hub Centric Rings are vital to keeping a smooth ride with aftermarket rims!
I've got 20' ADR Balducci Chromes and searched endlessly for the proper hub ring size, which turned out to be 71.5mm - 74mm.

eBay motors has a link to Inner Diameter (ID) of 71.5mm - Outer Diameters (ODs) of 73, 74, 75, 76, and 78mm...
Good Luck!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just put a set of 20" Boss wheels on my 300. They are 114.3mm bolt pattern, but I have hubcetric rings and I've had the car up to 100 plus mph so far and it's smooth as silk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hellow Again Sexy Mitchelle

I agree, mine are billit aluminum.
WHERE CAN I GET THE ALUMINUM RING FROM.. I ALSO HAVE 22' AND HAVE THE SHAKING IN THE FRONT . I CALL A PLACE AND THEY DID NOT HAVE THEM BUT HE SAID I NEED THE 71.5 JUST LIKE YOUR GUYS .. IS THAT TRUE ??? CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO GET THEM , THANKZAND IS THAT TRUE THE STOCK STUD IS 70X73MM I NEED TO GET THE LONGER SINCE I HAD TO PUT A SPACER ON MY RIM SO IT WONT RUB WITH THE INNER BEARING BRACKET , THANKZ

·
Registered
56 Posts
DO YOU HAVE THE WEBSITE I CAN GET THE 71.5 CENTRIC ALUMIUM RINGS ,, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW , SEXY MITCHELLE WWW.REDLINECYCLEZ.COM
Hub Centric Rings are vital to keeping a smooth ride with aftermarket rims!
I've got 20' ADR Balducci Chromes and searched endlessly for the proper hub ring size, which turned out to be 71.5mm - 74mm.

eBay motors has a link to Inner Diameter (ID) of 71.5mm - Outer Diameters (ODs) of 73, 74, 75, 76, and 78mm...
Good Luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts