Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just reiterating what FATCHANCE posted. If you got a Charger, 300C, Magnum, Jeep SRT8, or just want to see some then come on down.

1st Friday of the month at 7:00pm
Beach Burger
19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach Ca
714-968-9880
Between Garfield And Yorktown Off Beach Blvd

The drive alone is worth it to me. Cruising down PCH between Dana Point and Huntington is always a good time.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
If this keep going into May... we will be in Riverside the first week of May, for the Cal Baptist graduation on the 6th. Don't know if I can convince the wife and in-laws to make the trip (Grandparents "used" to live in HB before moving to retirement facility in Riverside where Grandpa still lives at 98!) so we know the way. Would be fun to be the only WV plate in the group!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
GoofyTimL said:
If this keep going into May... we will be in Riverside the first week of May, for the Cal Baptist graduation on the 6th. Don't know if I can convince the wife and in-laws to make the trip (Grandparents "used" to live in HB before moving to retirement facility in Riverside where Grandpa still lives at 98!) so we know the way. Would be fun to be the only WV plate in the group!
And if you do that, you let me know, I'll be there... even on a Friday night, which will turn the 1 hour drrive into 2 hours :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
On Going Meet (photo's)

:friday: BEACH BURGERS IS HELD ON THE FIRST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 7PM. BETTER KNOW AS 300C, CHARGER AND MAGNUM NIGHT. SO WAX YOUR RIDE, HOOK UP WITH YOUR FORUM FRIENDS, TALK MODS, HAVE DINNER IN A 50'S HOT ROD DINER AND THEN GO FOR A MINI CRUZ DOWN PCH. (ADDRESS) BEACH BURGERS 19102 BEACH BLVD BETWEEN GARFIELD AND YORKTOWN IN THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON BEACH CA. :phone: 714-968-9880 SEE YOU THERE!

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Welcome - Nice to see you here KOP!
Wish it was closer... I went to the OC for a Friday night cruise once, and once was enough to cure me! :puppy_dog

On a personal note: I hope each day is getting a little better for you!

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
I plan to bring my father-in-law for the one on May 5th unless Cal. Bapt. graduation prep-parties change our focus and require us to be elsewhere.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a reminder tonight is the night.

·
Registered
138 Posts
as i left beach burger and was about to enter the 405 north,the silver srt8 charger.i wont say his name:wall: we will keep that on the down low til he tells us what happened but he got pulled over just before the on ramp.i hope the cop just wanted to check out the sweet ride and not ticket him for some bs cuz i know he wasnt speeding due to the traffic.

·
Registered
138 Posts
great pics kop and a good time with the guys to boot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
KNOCK_OUT_PUNCH said:
What a night! I counted 21 total cars in attendance. Each and every 300c, magnum and charger was awesome. Best of all, we had a gathering of some of the coolest people our forums have to offer. looking foward to the first friday of March 3-3-06 when we can do it again. K.O.P
MORE PHOTO'S FROM 2-3-06

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Two more months before I'M THERE! Will it be in Blue... or Red?!

1 - 20 of 319 Posts