Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well For Everyone That Has Been Having A Similiar Problem As I Did......ie. Heat And Or Defrost After Awhile Starts Blowing Cool Air, I Tok My 300 In And Picked It Up Today And The Service Tech Told Me That It Is An Update To The Computer (like A Reflashing)
At No Charge, It Is Not Even Listed Yet On Any Forums Or As A Recall, But I Was Told Just Take It To Your Dealer And Have Them Update / Reflash The Heater

Also While It Was There The Tech Checked My Stereo And Speakers And Found A Slight Crackle, And Told Me That As Well It Has Been Updated / Reflashed / Reprogrammed......what Ever The Lingo Is

They Cleaned My Car , Buffed And Polished It All At No Charge

Hope This Helps

·
Registered
281 Posts
On the 300M, there was a sequence of pressing three of the buttons at the same time with the temp set at 75 deg F and it would put the Auto Temp Controller in a diagnostic/calibration mode. The unit would automatically stroke the vent control full to heat and cold position as part of that calibration. This would fix a similar problem on that system.

Is there a way to do this on the LX dual climate system? Or does it require the starscan tool at the dealer now?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Climate System...........to The Dealer You Must Go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts