Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one im planing to install a hydro suspension or what ever it it called the one that will make the body of my car jumping. does any body have andy expirience with it espesially on 3.5l ? also i heard that u can not excced the speed of 100 miles what happens if u do so?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
750 Posts
Like this? Car body jumps

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
Seriously, you might wanna check the "tank.com" or "trains.com" forums......I hear it's prevelant.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
300carm,

As you can see, you must give a better explanation of what you are asking.
Are you looking for the california "lowrider" look? Or are you really looking for the Speed Racer Mach 5 style?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
heres a few with the hydros......also check out www.redshydros.com they've jucied a 300(the green one) and a magnum......by the way, i've never seen a 300 get this low with air
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
I think he is talking about what flossin22s has attached.
I always like reading 300carm posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah thats the thing i was searchin for so does any one know can u exceed 100 miles??



why do u like readin my posts?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
300carm said:
why do u like readin my posts?
Ok,Ok, Ok......

300carm, imagine if we posted all this in armenian. I bet the fact we don't speak much armenian would make what we say funny because we did not translate our thoughts into Armenian well.
You say things that are funny in english........ even though you don't mean them to be funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well u dont translate it to armenian cuz u dont know how to speak. but i speak russian as my mother tongue ,english,spanish, and french
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,262 Posts
300carm said:
well u dont translate it to armenian cuz u dont know how to speak. but i speak russian as my mother tongue ,english,spanish, and french
Crhemi and SRT8C were right. Excuuuuuse me for trying to help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
Flossin22s said:
heres a few with the hydros......also check out www.redshydros.com they've jucied a 300(the green one) and a magnum......by the way, i've never seen a 300 get this low with air

if you put hydros on one of these lx cars you should be shot, you completely ruin the ride, if you want it to be that low, atleast get airbags, they ride smooth and you can control them, hydros will slowly rip your ride to pieces, and hope you have room for the 10 batteries your gonna need, and driving over 100mph? someone smoking something good and I want some of it :smoker:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
slawkins31 said:
if you put hydros on one of these lx cars you should be shot, you completely ruin the ride, if you want it to be that low, atleast get airbags, they ride smooth and you can control them, hydros will slowly rip your ride to pieces, and hope you have room for the 10 batteries your gonna need, and driving over 100mph? someone smoking something good and I want some of it :smoker:

yeah im puttin the one which is on airbags and it was allready installed on the most tuned 300c in russia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
300carm said:
yeah im puttin the one which is on airbags and it was allready installed on the most tuned 300c in russia.

good, youll be muchh happier with air bags, hydros are more for the lowrider type vehicles, or for seeing how high your car can bounce off ther ground, air bags still allow you to have a smooth ride but with the lowering your looking for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
slawkins31 said:
good, youll be muchh happier with air bags, hydros are more for the lowrider type vehicles, or for seeing how high your car can bounce off ther ground, air bags still allow you to have a smooth ride but with the lowering your looking for


id like to bounce of the ground as well
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top