1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I was looking at the photos and thought "nice looking car." Then I got to the interior and puked all over my keyboard...:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thats hott man.. the interior is not for me.. but the exterior :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Looks just like the Avalon and the Lexus and... not for me. The only thing that faintly looks like the 300 is the grille and that's a poor facsimile.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree with all of you but there is alot of people that will cross shop the 300C and the genesis And i believe that the redesign 300 will have alot to do with the sucess or closure of Chrysler.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Does not look like a 300 to me, and I hope they evolve the 300 design and not alter it too much. I think the current version is well thought out and is a beautiful looking car, especially when a good wash and wax has been completed.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If Chrysler were smart, they wouldn't stray too much from the current design in the next update. The 300 is Chrysler's most popular design ever and it still sells well. I just hope that any redesign is mostly focused on sprucing up the interior.

Now as far as that Hyundai Genesis goes, that is an extremely sweet looking car for the price. You'll be able to get a completely loaded one with waayyy more options than are available on the 300 for under $40k, including the 375 hp V8. It looks an aweful lot like a Benz S Class to me, which definitely isn't a bad thing. They bill it as BMW 7 series size and features, 5 series performance, 3 series price. Hyundai has certainly come a long way since the Excel.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hyundai continues to do what they do so well and that is to clone other successful designs, you can see that in almost every car they design. You can design it to look like a Lexus or Mercedes, but when you put it in the garage it is still a Hyundai. Lots of design, bells and whistles but no quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts