Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boys I am selling my SRT8.

Its a 4/07 SRT8, 22kms with Sunroof, Exhaust, RDP Tune, Cooler Thermostat, Tint. I will also include a new set of Tyres in the sale and its got qld rego until 25th of April 2009 also. I am asking $65k ono, I have something else coming and I am will consider offers.

If anyone is interested I can help organise Finance and Transport anywhere in Australia and a GST tax invoice also.

PM me for more info.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
That SRT8 looks really nice, hey wait a minute! It is exactly the same as mine :laughing:

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi HEM08

Very nice ride with all the desirable mods :fing02: .
Wish you had offered it 12 months ago :lick: . Would have snapped it up for sure at that price :)

Next owner will have a really cool car. Thanks to you careful selection of options. Good luck with the sale.
Cheers

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just put on a new set of Goodyear F1's.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I just put on a new set of Goodyear F1's.
So I gather you haven't had any takers on the SRT8 yet?

Were the replacement "Goodyear F1s" the same Supercar tyres that are factory fitted? How much did the new set cost?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes and No.

I have had a bit of interest, but not their just yet and I have another person coming next weekend from out of town.

Re the tyres went with the G/Years, I got them from the US.

My first quote was $900ish each from Bob Jane. So I looked into a few other options.

It ended up costing me around $400 each.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
400 each! That is a damn good price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to the tirerack.com they are one of the supporting sponsors of this site.

They sent them on a Thursday and they where here on the Tuesday and on the car that afternoon.

Really good to deal with.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Good luck with your sale mate - I hope you get what you are after.

Take it from someone who has just sold theirs - it's a sad day when you part with your keys.:thumbsdow

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
...i can't see them in the list of supporting vendors....am i missing something?
You're not. They seem to have gone, but Home - Discount Tire Direct is still with us. Their current prices for the F1s are the same. Shipping may have gone up with fuel surcharges since HEM08 got his. Looks like maybe just under $500 each delivered there, now. There are cheaper options for the 5.7 Cs, too. Give 'em a call. They'll know, bottom line. Sound poor! :sad2:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Good luck with your sale mate - I hope you get what you are after.

Take it from someone who has just sold theirs - it's a sad day when you part with your keys.:thumbsdow
Thanks for the kind words Shane.

I am only selling it too get something that I have been tring to get for a number of years.

So I will be happy and sad all at the same time regarding the sale of it.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Good luck with the sale HEM08.

Anyone interested in buying: this car ROX! Doing low 4's for 0-100kmh if I recall HEM08's old sig correctly and sounds as ballsy as James Earl Jones on roids. Great price too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good luck with the sale HEM08.

Anyone interested in buying: this car ROX! Doing low 4's for 0-100kmh if I recall HEM08's old sig correctly and sounds as ballsy as James Earl Jones on roids. Great price too.
Thanks. Yes it does crack a nice note and has the pace to match it as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The discount tyre direct site has a Pirelli P6 for the 5.7 listed at a good price. Does anyone know if this is suitable/good for our Aussie HEMIs?

Only available Pirelli with the required size here is the P7, which is a bit under $400 a tyre.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the SRT8 has left the building.

Went on a truck to Melbourne today.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks.

Got what I was asking for and its going to a good home.

I have told the guy that bought it about the forum and hopefully he will get on here.

I have a HSV W427 coming in a few weeks.

Donald

1 - 20 of 24 Posts