Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Good lawd. We had snow flurries this morning, but nothing like that.
Was quite strange for Texas...

I am glad I am out of the snow now that I live here... too bad shooter still is putting up with it!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
One word WOW!Here in NY no snow this year,guess we got lucky.The only problem with no snow no overtime for me.I work for the city,if we had snow like you did i will be working for a month sraight.Lots of o/t=more mods.

·
Registered
138 Posts
common you don t have snow in toronto,
Québec city is the best for a lot of snow.
this weekend ,we can beat the record of 1965 457cm.:pat:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Seriously guys...you know nothing of snow. The snowbanks around here are taller than my car, and we're pushing the all-time snowfall record for the state - 113" was set back in 1967, and this year I think we're up to 111" or so.
Granted, people out west will tell me that I know nothing of snow, since they pull upwards of 400" of snow a year!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
What is this "SNOW" you guys speak of? i guess san diego isnt kool enough for snow.:biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
This has to be the most brutal winter in a long time here in London. Last year I used my snow blower twice. This year I sometimes have to use it 2 or 3 times in a day. I just got in from doing my driveway and it's still friggin snowing with a foot more to come.

Right about now I'm thinking of poor old ekool who's living in Toronto. The poor guy must be going insane over this friggin' winter. I bet this is nothing like he thought it was going to be, coming from a state like NM...haha. I wonder is he ever goes outside.

Bernie

·
Registered
247 Posts
We've had a BRUTAL winter here in Chicago (actually, specifically, LOMBARD/SUBURBS) :smashfrea ... i unburried my car from more than 1 foot of snow at least 4 times so far this winter... :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts