Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
thanks vader and fetdog. i had it on my old car. and wanting it back on my 300.

·
Banned
220 Posts
your car is super sweet. 10.2mp is amazing, but having 2 spoilers is highly hom0sexual. i suggest taking one off

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
your car is super sweet. 10.2mp is amazing, but having 2 spoilers is highly hom0sexual. i suggest taking one off
I actually think the two look pretty cool together, and to modify one's car is to make it stand out from the others. I'll disregard your comment for now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Vader you're getting me excited for 2 reasons:

1. LOVE the pics!!!

2. Getting my HDR- SR12 this month!!! Can't wait!!!
Thanks man! Oh, and you're going to absolutely love the camera. The HD quality is just sick! I wanted the SR12 with the larger capacity but they were out of stock and I couldn't wait so had to 'settle' for the SR11. Hopefully you have a PS3 so you can take full advantage of slipping an extra 8GB card in the camcorder, take some video/pics, insert card into PS3 and bam...instant gratification. The slow-motion aspect is also insane. Just a ridiculous piece of equipment. Have fun!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks man! Oh, and you're going to absolutely love the camera. The HD quality is just sick! I wanted the SR12 with the larger capacity but they were out of stock and I couldn't wait so had to 'settle' for the SR11. Hopefully you have a PS3 so you can take full advantage of slipping an extra 8GB card in the camcorder, take some video/pics, insert card into PS3 and bam...instant gratification. The slow-motion aspect is also insane. Just a ridiculous piece of equipment. Have fun!

How much and where did you get ur Sony Camera from?

I can't PM you.....

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm looking to buy a Sony HDR-SR12 that includes

0.5X Pro Wide Angle Lens
2X Professional Telephoto Lens Converter
Crystal Optics Superior High Quality Multi Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit:
NP-FH100 5 HOUR EXTENDED REPLACEMENT BATTERY PACK
AC/DC Rapid Battery Charger for Sony NP-FH Batteries
Compact Digital Camera Case
Copper Tube Tripod Extends to 52"
Sakar SP-LCK Screen Protectors & 3-Pc. Cleaning Kit

For $1430 shipped!

Does that sound like a good deal with all the bonus pieces included?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm looking to buy a Sony HDR-SR12 that includes

0.5X Pro Wide Angle Lens
2X Professional Telephoto Lens Converter
Crystal Optics Superior High Quality Multi Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit:
NP-FH100 5 HOUR EXTENDED REPLACEMENT BATTERY PACK
AC/DC Rapid Battery Charger for Sony NP-FH Batteries
Compact Digital Camera Case
Copper Tube Tripod Extends to 52"
Sakar SP-LCK Screen Protectors & 3-Pc. Cleaning Kit

For $1430 shipped!

Does that sound like a good deal with all the bonus pieces included?
Oh heck yeah!! That's a killer deal. Even before shipping the cheapest I've seen it for is $1,329.99. I would not hesitate on that one! Very nice find indeed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't taken quality pics of my ride for almost a year now, but since I just got an insane High-def camcorder (SONY HDR-SR11) that also takes 10.2MP pics, how could I resist. I'm attaching a crap load so hopefully they look all right on the site. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

Very Nice Ride!!!!!!!
Tomcat 74 :usa2:
91 ZR1 #906

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awesome, Just Plain A W E S O M E, Vader !

Y E A a a aaaaaaaaaa, VADER, Your 'C' is just plain S I I I I I I iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii C K ! ! ! ! :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments! I appreciate it!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts