Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, in Vegas. This was my 2nd sighting over the last month or more, but the first time I had the opportunity to take video. The Challenger was trailed by 3 other Chrysler vehicles, all with Michigan "manufacturer" plates. The driver of the Challenger was a nice silver haired older lady who gave me a headlight flash when I gave a thumbs up outta the window...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
old lady lol thats hilarious. i cant wait to see that car on the road, heard the interior isnt so hot but that body is oh so tempting to lick up and down

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Yup, in Vegas. This was my 2nd sighting over the last month or more, but the first time I had the opportunity to take video. The Challenger was trailed by 3 other Chrysler vehicles, all with Michigan "manufacturer" plates. The driver of the Challenger was a nice silver haired older lady who gave me a headlight flash when I gave a thumbs up outta the window...

Video of Challenger sighting - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Video of Challenger sighting - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
is the first video at around when theres 14 secs left, why does it seems like there a gap or opeing in front of the hood?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
is the first video at around when theres 14 secs left, why does it seems like there a gap or opeing in front of the hood?
It was some kind of seriously tight bra that fit over the front fascia, or at least that's what it looked like. The car was extremely dirty...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ahhh ok that would make sense i would hate for the car to be defective already lil too beautiful

ya i see the bra in those pictures clearly now

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
the exhaust on it was off as well. thought it was supposed to look different than that

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Maybe I'm just spoiled, but they are everywhere in Detroit. Great lookin' ride! Here's one that was at our local Spring BBQ we had a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i want both

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice shots Simans! Yeah, you are spoiled. I gotta admit, it was nice being on the road with one though. They're always in controlled environments; shows, closed track, driving down the street demos...It was nice to see on the highway...2 SRT's side by side!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts