Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: On 1/29/08 I ordered a 300C from the factory as configured here on the attachment (I'll find out if the attachment works after I post this, if it isn't attached, oh well I tried) from the Chrysler web site. I traded in the only foreign car I have ever owned towards it. The trade-in was a 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo. I traded a 2003 Chevy Avalanche for the Baja. The reason I got rid of the Avalanche was because the gas milage sucked and the other 4 cars I own are muscle cars and gulp the gas too. So I wanted at least one vehicle in my garage that got decent gas mileage and was good for getting around in harsh New England winters while heading up to the ski slopes, hence the Subaru. The Subara is very dependable and the AWD is really good resulting in a respectable machine but in the end I found it too small for my tastes. So my dilemma was what can I find that is big and comfortable, will get me to the ski slopes without a problem, is prefferably American made (no yuppie mobiles please), has balls and is good on gas (relatively speaking). I was very happy to have discovered the 300C AWD....perfect! What's really a nice touch is when one orders from Chrysler/Dodge the window sticker says "Especially made for"....and your name. I found this out, much to my pleasant surprise, when I took delivery of my 2000 Dodge Viper RT/10. I can see this 300 club is very active much the same as is the Viper Club of America. This is very good and I can tell I will enjoy being a member of this club. Best regards, Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Waiting sure sucks, but once you get it you'll definitely be happy! Takes a few years to get the grin off your face from the first drive!

I bought the car for its size as much as anything, myself. Can't beat it for a 5 passenger sedan with some serious muscle..

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Cueball: Judging from the description of your 300C with all the mods it is quite the nice ride. It looks like you really know what you are doing and have invested the requisite time and talent into it. So I am glad to meet you as I know if I have questions you are the man to ask. Best regards, Mike

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Plenty on here better than me... but ask away and I'll do my best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts