Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving down the highway coming back from lunch and see this Bimmer fly up the onramp. As I get closer I notice the fenders look rather wide and suspect an M3. Yes, it is indeed! I pull up next to him and we're doing around 80. I downshift to 3rd and tap the gas so he knows what I want. He takes off and I do the same a second later. Well, I was amazed how easy it was to pull away at that speed. I mean, it wasn't like he was standing still or anything, but I thought it was gonna be closer.
He must've been suprised. I gave him a thumbs up for his effort.:)

·
Registered
701 Posts
330toSRT8 said:
I'm driving down the highway coming back from lunch and see this Bimmer fly up the onramp. As I get closer I notice the fenders look rather wide and suspect an M3. Yes, it is indeed! I pull up next to him and we're doing around 80. I downshift to 3rd and tap the gas so he knows what I want. He takes off and I do the same a second later. Well, I was amazed how easy it was to pull away at that speed. I mean, it wasn't like he was standing still or anything, but I thought it was gonna be closer.
He must've been suprised. I gave him a thumbs up for his effort.:)
From a rolling start, I suspect there are not many four seat cars under $100,000 that can keep up. Good work!

·
Registered
46 Posts
from a dig our cars are good but still have a little trouble getting up and moving. but from a roll they own.

·
Registered
226 Posts
CTS-V's from a roll will beat an SRT-8 stock for stock. Best to go off the line as they can't launch. Wheel hop kills 'em.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Voice of Reason said:
...not if you spray the balls out of it.

There's no DCX warranty adjusters, here....right??
LOL. Hope not. :wall:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
xtmracer said:
from a dig our cars are good but still have a little trouble getting up and moving. but from a roll they own.

not a problem for me and my SRT...
5 M3's down...
3 from a dead stop...
1 from 25 MPH...
and 1 at 70mph...

everyone lost...
and 4 months ago - I posted my 1st "real" kill and it started a firestorm of denial and disbelief that a 4,300lb car could beat a "nimble" M3...

well it was easy and I'll continue to drop every BMW I run into too...
they are just way too snobbish and need to get their you know whats knocked in the ground each and every time...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Voice of Reason said:
...not against a ZO6, however.

LOL
ahh, just another Vette-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts