Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres the thread that i started about my lemon law http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3140
i finally got a letter out of the rep :D it only took 2weeks..lol...but i got it..now he says that a outside company called isg is going to contact me in 7 to 10 days to discuss the details on how to get my new car..but today i also got a call from this guy and on my message he says yes were going to replace your car but i owe the mileage..i called him right back and said i have been told several times by the other rep that quote"dont worry how long it takes we are paying for the mileage"then i said before you call somebody you should have all your facts straight and that he needs to call the rep that i was dealing with.fifteen min later the rep ive been dealing with called me back to reassure me that all is fine and dont worry about it..well ill let you all know when i get my vin#..O also at the bottom of letter it says "we will put high priority on your order :D ...yea we'll see.. i say 2 months atleast...herbs

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmmm...17 views no thoughts?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Good, I'm glad you're finally going to have this resolved. Hope the rest of the process is painless!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
You are traveling unfamiliar waters. Not much to say except good job finding a workable solution. It always takes two to tango and keeping a positive attitude always helps. After complaining up the Chrysler chain of command, Fatchance got his car real fast when his dealer sold his original order. You may be pleasantly surprised and get your car sooner than you think.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Actually, it's apparently not such "unfamiliar waters" according to my Service Manager... he told me his dealership has replaced 3 vehicles already due to the right pull issue when I called back to report that my right pull was worse rather than before following their 1st attempt to correct it. I swear he almost made it sound as if this is the outcome he expects in my case... remains to be seen.

BTW, if the migraine I got after that 1st service visit ever subsides, I'll post about my experience... I assure you it will make for some interesting reading!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Well you deserve a new car because of the problems your car was giving you. Good to hear everything worked out for you, keep us updated!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thank's all....joey i hope that iam pleasantly surprised..what i really hope is that it takes a month or so...so maybe ill have a chance to turn her right over for the srt8..i wont get my hopes up to high tho on that.but i did put a grand down monthin a half ago for the srt but i havent talked to anyone since that day.i wonder if they got any allocated to them,they are the biggest dealer in central florida..well will see..ill keep everone posted on my progress...herbs

·
Registered
731 Posts
I guess that if you persist enough in demanding what is right, without flying off the handle like a lunatic, you will get the appropriate outcome.

Congratulations. It is nice to hear that Chrysler will back their products even if it takes a bit of prodding with the lemon law.

Good luck to you.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jeepgrady said:
I guess that if you persist enough in demanding what is right, without flying off the handle like a lunatic, you will get the appropriate outcome.

Congratulations. It is nice to hear that Chrysler will back their products even if it takes a bit of prodding with the lemon law.

Good luck to you.
you are 100% correct JG...everyone was saying go off on them dont let them push you around i said no ill give him a few weeks then ill ask them what their position was on this matter....but....didnt have to go that far.yea iam very happy camper iam going to get a brand new one..mine now has 8000mil on it only 6months old..ill be happy starting over :D ...herbs

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just got the call and i spoke to the rep.2/25/ he told me that he would have to locate a loaded brilliant blk and that if he could not find one that they would order one.i said that ive read that they have stopped 300c and have started on the srt's and the chargers and he said that he heard that to i said well then ill take a srt if you can get me one,he said well what if i can get a 05 will i accept it..i was like HELL YA i will and ill pay the cash difference he then paused for a second like he couldnt believe that i would accept a 05 but who cares...05 06 i dont... i guess he thought i would want a 06..but iam not going to get happy yet.i should be getting a call from the dealer ship where i put 1000 down on a srt about 2 moths ago.i was 3rd in line for one..but iam not going to get happy yet..will shall soon see..herbs :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts