Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get this i just got banded on a forum which i do not go to very often because someone there posted that i had done something for them that they we happy with, and the forum owner peon from ********** banned me because i wouldn't pay him for sponsorship because of people posting there results, how fair is this?:pat:

Below is the message i recieved and was banned before i could reply (mind yoou they emptied my message box before they did so, lucky i copied it)

People continue to advertise for you here and I am honestly going to have to put a stop to it. Unless you guys become a vendor by the end of the day tomorrow, I will have to remove you from the forum

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Welcome to the world of Politics

Thats unfortunate Steve but I understand that they are trying to protect their other supporting vendors who pay for advertising there on their forums.
You'll still be talked about even if you are not a member. I am sure they can't stop that!

On the positive side, it is clear you have attacked the Australian Market with you offerings and made a big impact as everyone is talking about you.

You'll find that most of the Aussies talking about your services on other forums are the same Aussies from this forum which I reckon accounts for 98% of 300c Aussie forum users so I am sure if you stick with this forum you'll cover the Aussie market and get the success for you effort.

Goodluck!:arms:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Are you kidding......That can't be right. You got banned because people were happy with what you had done for them and let others know. What about freedom of speech and all that crap.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Welcome to the world of Politics

Thats unfortunate Steve but I understand that they are trying to protect their other supporting vendors who pay for advertising there on their forums.
You'll still be talked about even if you are not a member. I am sure they can't stop that!

On the positive side, it is clear you have attacked the Australian Market with you offerings and made a big impact as everyone is talking about you.

You'll find that most of the Aussies talking about your services on other forums are the same Aussies from this forum which I reckon accounts for 98% of 300c Aussie forum users so I am sure if you stick with this forum you'll cover the Aussie market and get the success for you effort.

Goodluck!:arms:
Yeah but he wasn't the one nor did he have anything to do with what was said (except for the great service provided). He was banned because of others stating how happy they were.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but he wasn't the one nor did he have anything to do with what was said (except for the great service provided). He was banned because of others stating how happy they were.

more the fact that they try'd to con me into sponsoring the site else wise they would ban me because people were posting about us, personally i find it very unprofessional and any chances they may have had of me sponsoring in the future will never happen, i would rather double my sponsorship here where the managment is professional

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Just keep staying here with us mate. This is where your real friends and customers are. Keep up the great work.:)

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Steve, you can always advertise through Google and have your advertisement come up at the top of the forum webpage in the Google Advertising section. If you do that your ad will appear on all the car forum webpages as once! (and they can't stop you)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
more the fact that they try'd to con me into sponsoring the site else wise they would ban me because people were posting about us, personally i find it very unprofessional and any chances they may have had of me sponsoring in the future will never happen, i would rather double my sponsorship here where the managment is professional
Consider it doubled, Steve!!! :biggrin:

He, he - just kidding . .

Thanks for the props, though.

·
Registered
58 Posts
same guy muzzled me at the board for posting about my recent mod's etc. said I was spamming

·
Registered
605 Posts
dynosteve that guy peon just sent me a threatening message because I had posted this link that they said was spam. One of the moderators took it off and told me that it was allowed on there forum and of coarse I apologized for it cause I wasn't trying to get over on the site or anything but then a day later I get a threatening pm from the site owner telling me that "I will receive a life ban if I post anything not to his liking". First off who is he to threaten me like I am a nobody. Second I barely use that site cause I don't really care for it so basically he can stick it where the sun don't shine, ya know? What a loser.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
OK, we are very fair and reasonable here.

One thing we do not permit is bashing another forum, no matter what you think about it or how many of you agree.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.