Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner (or soon to be) of a fully loaded brilliant black 300C!

MSRP was $39,475 and I got them down to $39,000 and then used the $1000 rebate. The salesman told me the 3 months for payoff was bullshit so I'm gonna pay it off immediately.

Its currently a "D" status and he said I should have it by the end of March.

I am floating right now, but why do I feel this is going to be the longest month and a half of my life? haha :D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Alsmag said:
I am now the proud owner (or soon to be) of a fully loaded brilliant black 300C!

MSRP was $39,475 and I got them down to $39,000 and then used the $1000 rebate. The salesman told me the 3 months for payoff was bullshit so I'm gonna pay it off immediately.

I am floating right now, but why do I feel this is going to be the longest month and a half of my life? haha :D
Cogratulations on your buy and welcome to the forum!!!! Please don't get you hopes up too high on what a salesman tells you as many have waited longer, but it will come and you will be happy. Remember , all you wanted to know and were afraid to ask is on this forum. :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Dear Alsmag,

Hello, and welcome to the 300/300C family. I know how you must be feeling right now, anxiously awaiting delivery of your new "C". I was in your shoes, back in November '04, when I ordered my base 300. I, like yourself, was able to get the car down to an affordable price, with rebates (Friends & Family, AAA member, and 1K off from financing through Chrysler Financial. I was on "pins & needles" waiting to take delivery, and was able to track the progress of my order pretty quickly. From order date of 11/8 to the time the car showed up, was approximately one month. I hope the wait for you will be very short. My dealer, when I ordered mine said roughly 8 weeks at that time for mine, but the outstanding assembly team at the Brampton Assembly plant, in Canada, seemed to knock mine out in record time. Good Luck with your "C", and keep us posted on your progress. (By the way, pics are a must!)

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
52 Posts
yes you can use the $1000 and pay off the car right after, i payed mine off after making only one payment. no problem the contract is a simple interest contract only that you can payoff at any time.

Alsmag said:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts