Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can get rid of bugs stuck on the front bumber ill wash the car rub with the sponge spay bug and tar remover and still little bug stains could someone help

·
Registered
622 Posts
I spray on "Krud Kutter", available at any Lowes or Home Depot. Let it set for a few minutes and they come right off.

I add the Krud Kutter to my wash water and it works amazing.
It's biodegradeable and costs like $15 per gallon.
Try it and let me know how it works for you.

I live in FL and we have these love bugs 2x a year and they really suck.
I have been using this Krud Kutter for years now and it works great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fabric softner

Use a fabric softner that you would put in the dryer after washing your cloths. Wet the softner and just wipe and off they will come. The only thing is you will have to wash the spot again regular or else it will leave a little film on your car.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Use a fabric softner that you would put in the dryer after washing your cloths. Wet the softner and just wipe and off they will come. The only thing is you will have to wash the spot again regular or else it will leave a little film on your car.
For a second I thought you were referring to liquid fabric softener as a lubricant to which I would have replied:
[email protected] before I reread the response from N-Da-Ring said:
I'm REALLY going to suggest you do not go this route.

Fabric softener KILLS microfiber. You can use it on cotton, but why would you EVER use something as hard as cotton on your paint?

·
Registered
52 Posts

You should have said dryer sheets.:twak:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks RTP imma try that out and jason im gonna try the clay bar outr too cause i have a lot of stuff coming from you guys soon. thanks to everyone else

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
On my bikes I soak a towel in hot water and lay it on the windscreens. They come right off. Done same to car and it works the same.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm tellin' ya, the Krud Kutter is the way to go.

We have the "love bugs" here in Florida and I have found that the Kutter works the best.

Spray it on and off they come. Add it to your wash water too!

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
RTP-Used to live in Ft Lauderdale-know the "love bug" very well. Moved back to Jersey. Fortunately we no longer have bugs. They couldn't afford the property taxes.
What's worse is Lawyers moved in! Think Krud Kutter will work on them? I still like the warm water better as it wouldn't effect any wax/sealant on car. Always good an alternative though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts