Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments

i got the lights from ebay. and What's up frankieo i have been chillin working a lot deciding on what to do with the car next but as right i dont show it off like that so people really dont know about it.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I am doing great jamal i hope everything is going good and from I what i see looks like it going great.I was wondering where you been I see you are on late at night now.Working hard for that great looking car:fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Yeah what he said. What kit is that. I love it and they open a fair way more than the others too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow I just love the front pic. Looking real good. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks

wait another 2 weeks when you see the back doors come up and will be adding pictures of the system soon as we decide what we can do

this is the idea for the system

move the back seat up 6" giving room to drop a 26" TV FLAT SCREEN in and having it raise up to only see thru the back window.

are you following me picture it draw it something

let me know your thoughts

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
wait another 2 weeks when you see the back doors come up and will be adding pictures of the system soon as we decide what we can do

this is the idea for the system

move the back seat up 6" giving room to drop a 26" TV FLAT SCREEN in and having it raise up to only see thru the back window.

are you following me picture it draw it something

let me know your thoughts

Can't wait too see it :biggrin:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks awesome & cant wait to see the rears pop up and the system....

-ZEUS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts