Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger at the end of July, when the order banks opened in Canada.

But - I'm still keeping my 2006 300C SRT8. It will become dedicated to road racing. We are ripping the interior seats out - putting in a racing seat, harness & bar.

Here are some details on the new Cat:

Details: Color is Jazz Blue with the flat black hood option. Black interior with alcantara inserts in the seats and door panels in ruby red. 8 speed automatic with paddle shifters.

Oh - and did I mention 707 hp?

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Come on then what is this going to cost in $$$$$$$ or £££££££££ ?? Please

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on then what is this going to cost in $$$$$$$ or £££££££££ ?? Please
The list in Canadian Dollars is $64,000. Not bad, considering that there are only 5 production 'super' cars on the planet that have more hp.

You know we are going to want pictures and a write up! :)
Will do, once we get delivery. Hopefully before the end of October.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Saaaaweeeeet.. maybe we can change the name of the forum to 300c and Hellcat forums...lol

LOL! . . . somehow I don't think that will fly. :)

Remember - I'm Keeping the 06 300C SRT8 and dedicating it to just road racing . . .

We now have a seat in - just waiting to gut the rest of the interior:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats! My brother has always been a diehard GM fan (always bashed on my Mopars) and recently divulged that he will be ordering a Hellcat Charger.

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
LOL! . . . somehow I don't think that will fly. :)

Remember - I'm Keeping the 06 300C SRT8 and dedicating it to just road racing . . .

We now have a seat in - just waiting to gut the rest of the interior:

I know but the dealer just called the other day and asked if and when the charger hellcat pricing was available if i might be interested in one..Only problem i would have to trade mine in for it.. so now i am on the fence.. i do like the way the new charger hellcat looks.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I know but the dealer just called the other day and asked if and when the charger hellcat pricing was available if i might be interested in one..Only problem i would have to trade mine in for it.. so now i am on the fence.. i do like the way the new charger hellcat looks.:biggrin:
Are you kidding me? You actually like the redesign?--if you can call it that... Looks too much like a XL Dart to me... Oh, and congrats, Northern...sure is gonna be a lot of horsepower pent up in one stable! lol

·
Registered
563 Posts
Congrats NR!! And glad you're keeping your track 300!

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
I heard that the Charger Hellcat pricing will not be available until 1st Quarter, 2015.
Congrats again pat on your jazz blue ChallyCat

Pricing for the ChargerCat is supposed to come out in a few months and the order window for the ChargerCat is supposed to open Q1 2015.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Congrats, that is awesome! pics, videos, audio of it growling and howling too :D

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Thanks Mark!

When the new ride arrives, I feel a southern road trip coming on . . . .
Oh that would be awesome if you roared all the way to Texas in your jazzy blue kitty and I've got plenty of garage space to keep her safe while you're passing through. Hopefully by the time your down here we will have some ChallyCat owners in our club and we can go tear it up. Lol

If you think you'll have your challenger and can be down here by October 11 we will be hosting our Lone Star Mopar Fest and you could make some quarter mile passes down here in the new hellcat.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Patrick, you are very lucky. I just spoke with a credible man at a dealer. Orders in the USA are not open. Dodge has backed up the open date due to the perceived demand. Very interesting. Anyone know any different??

I was going to sell the SRT8 soon, it is my leisure vehicle and could live without it for a short time, but with this latest news, these things may not arrive around here to after the first of the year, much like the Charger projections. If that is going to be that way, then I won't need anything until the snow melts next year. However, I know when the order banks open, I have an excellent chance of getting one ordered.

Have they given you a expected delivery date?

Drive safe.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Patrick, you are very lucky. I just spoke with a credible man at a dealer. Orders in the USA are not open. Dodge has backed up the open date due to the perceived demand. Very interesting. Anyone know any different??

I was going to sell the SRT8 soon, it is my leisure vehicle and could live without it for a short time, but with this latest news, these things may not arrive around here to after the first of the year, much like the Charger projections. If that is going to be that way, then I won't need anything until the snow melts next year. However, I know when the order banks open, I have an excellent chance of getting one ordered.

Have they given you a expected delivery date?

Drive safe.
We lucked in, for once, here in Canada. Usually FCA opens the order banks in the USA before Canada. Maybe, because Ralph Gilles is a Canadian we got first crack, this time. Or Maybe because the technology in the Hellcat is so new and complex, they wanted us to be the guinea pigs - LOL!

I have no data, just feedback from dealers and others, that the Canadian orders have been very brisk, as you mentioned. I heard that the assembly line in Brampton is being tooled up. Hopefully production will start early in September. American order banks should open very soon.
If you definitely are going for a Chally Hellcat - I agree - get your order in asap.

BTW - no delivery date yet. My dealer friend said it will probably just show up on a trailer here some day. Maybe I should pick mine up at the factory - it's only 4 hours away (quicker in a Hellcat!)

1 - 20 of 274 Posts