Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I only had a little time, so I'll have to finish the video tomorrow. The part I watched tonight was very entertaining, but off-roading and bottoming out a Charger Hellcat on dirt roads is really stupid. The Hellcat deserves more respect than that. These guys just decided to see how much they could destroy the car. There is surely damage to the undercarriage and suspension after those shenanigans!

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Hey Pat we are driving down south of Houston to pick up our friends new Charger Hellcat. They sent a pic as it was being put on the showroom floor until we drive down tomorrow. Im glad he ordered the sepia interior with the exterior color he ordered.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #247 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
He's gonna love it! Mark - it truly is a 'super car'. And - I'm really glad I got the Charger instead of the Chally.

The styling inside & out on the Charger is stunning. Looks good from every angle - just like the 300C.

Here's a pic of mine at the track Wednesday - aand I don't know if you saw this thread: http://www.300cforums.com/forums/road-course/211441-hellcat-has-been-unleashed-video.html

(turn up the volume)

I concur. After seeing Clint's Charger Hellcat in person for the first time yesterday, I would say the Charger Hellcat is more of a refined executive hotrod and the ChallyCat is all pure american muscle. You and I both love four doors with big motors over two doors, while I'm in love with the new updated styling on the Challenger, after seeing the Charger Cat yesterday I'll most likely stay with four door big motorcars, lol.

We got back to my house and couldn't resist a quick photoshoot. Both a ChallyCat and a ChargerCat on the grass getting ready to take a nap after being out on the hunt on the black asphalt all day eating up everything in its path, lol. These Kitties definitely have claws and will scratch you bad.

Clint ordered Billet Silver with Laguna Sepia Interior (that tan interior is amazing) with the Gloss Black roof option. He wanted the Brass Monkey wheels but they were not an available option when he ordered his car. We are designing a set of wheels for Toms sublime challycat and Clint now wants us to work on a design for him since he didn't get the brass monkeys lol.

Our good friend Bob rode along with us yesterday in his 2014 300SRT, we call him our very own "The Most Interesting Man in the World" . I swear they could be brothers in real life, lol.

It's only fitting he looks like the most interesting man in the world, his favorite beer long before the commercials came out is Dos XX. Don't believe me, here is Bob's vanity plate on his 300SRT, lol.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #249 (Edited)
Beautiful pics. Mark! Thanks for posting them up.

Apparently, Ralph G.'s hands were on the restyling of the Charger. All the lines flow nicely together giving the impression of muscle & power.

has Clint yet you drive it yet???? ::smile:: BTW - love Bob's plate!

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Beautiful pics. Mark! Thanks for posting them up.

Apparently, Ralph G.'s hands were on the restyling of the Charger. All the lines flow nicely together giving the impression of muscle & power.

has Clint yet you drive it yet???? ::smile:: BTW - love Bob's plate!
You can see Ralph's handywork and eye for detail in the new Gen III Chargers. I really only prefer a RalphG designed modern Mopar. He's only signed my Mopars that he designed, lol.

Here he is signing my SuperBee.

I had him sign it twice, lol. I only keep this radiator piece on when the hood is open and removed when hood is down and I don't always travel with the radiator piece but I always have the piece over the fuse box up front.

Ralph was so impressed with my painters air brushing skills he pulled out his personal cell phone and started snapping pics of the paintwork. Ralph turned to me and said "tell your painter he has mad skills". My painter is only 28 and an up and comer in Houston scene.

You can see a little more of the airbrush detail when I snapped this pic of a Bee landing on my Bee,lol.

I've got at least 20 pics of different Bee's landing on my Bee over the years, they really do love SuperBee's, lol.

I tell my Hellcat friends that I do not want to be handed there red key to test the Hellcat until they have 1000 miles on the odo and I have my credit card handy for two new rear tires to buy for them,lol. So far none of them have taken me up on my offer, lol. So no I have not driven Clint's or Tom's Hellcats yet lol. They know how wicked I get when behind the wheel.

We love Bob he is such a character. Jina is going to make some embroidered headrests with the XX logo from Dos XX soon, they are going to look great.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Yep. And I also KNOW how wicked you get behind the wheel!::biggrin::

It's been too long, Mark. We gotta get together soon.
Yes Sir I still remember it like was yeasterday when you were passing through Houston and you handed me the Keys to your 300SRT, that was a fun run, lol.

It definitely has been to long my friend, Let me know when you are heading down to Mexico again. If not then you need to make another trek to Spring Festival next year in Irvine. You won't believe how big this event has gotten since you and I went the first few years when it was still a grass roots get together with 300 cars. Now it's ten years later and 1000 cars show up. Bring your Hellcat and have Ralph sign it for you. He now carries his own paint pens in multiple colors, lol. Crazy how I brought my own paint pen to SF1 in 06 and I was the very first person to have Ralph sign a car with my 06300SRT. Now he carries his own pens lol.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Love the color. I would really like to have one exactly like yours :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
Love the color. I would really like to have one exactly like yours :)

Never had a car that "changed color" before Ken. I'm lovin' it.

I'm off now to the road track to practice with the race car and play with the HC. Hopefully will have vids from both cars later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tom Ledoux

Hey Pat. We drove Tom down on 12/31 to a dealership near Corpus Christie to pick up his Sublime Hellcat he ordered from our friend down there. What a beautiful car, the ride home was fun. He's driving the Hellcat to Spring Festival this year.

How can I get in touch with Tom? He recently painted his front splitter, rockers, and lower rear facia. Looks awesome and I wanted to ask if the backup sensors still work, and special attention needed when painting?

Thanks!

241 - 260 of 274 Posts