Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have had my 2018 300s for about 3 months now and I have to say that I love getting into this thing every day and driving it.

Prior to purchasing "the one," I had been stalking this board and looking at them online for what seemed like a year. That was all good, but it was when I saw one out and about when I really wanted one. I just love the way they look while driving down the road, the styling and overall feel of the car.

The best part of it for me is the front fascia look with the daytime driving lights and fog lights on (I have the Sport Appearance Package on mine). Just looks so sophisticated and clean. In my opinion (I know I'm heavily biased at this point), it has one of the better looking front ends in the business, especially after dark with all the lights on. I have had so many people out in public ask me what kind of car it was or just simply throw compliments on how nice it looks.

Not to discount her ass...........it looks pretty cool from the backside too. When new tires are needed, I'll be putting some wider meats on the back (and maybe the fronts too) to give it a bit meaner looking stance from the front/back.

Hell, it looks great to me from all angles......

Ok, that's all. Just wanted to brag a bit. Thanks for listening. :)

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

• Love
Reactions: fiivit and TheKrell

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
The best part of it for me is the front fascia look with the daytime driving lights and fog lights on (I have the Sport Appearance Package on mine).
I agree; the front is pretty good looking. I too have the Sport Appearance Package with the crystal granite paint job. Spectacular w/blacked out badge, etc. I don't have fogs, though, since this is the base model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts