Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got hooked up this week. Nitto 420's 265/35/22 tires on beautiful TIS 07 22" rims.

·
Registered
201 Posts
V E R Y V E R Y N I C E ! ! !

V E R Y V E R Y N I C E, Adlibguy. U DUN REAL GOOD ! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I've always been a big fan of the 07's. I have the 03's on my car.

Your ride looks sweeeeeet!!! Great photos.:fing02:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V E R Y V E R Y N I C E, Adlibguy. U DUN REAL GOOD ! :fing02:
Thanks Bro.....appreciate the compliment

I've always been a big fan of the 07's. I have the 03's on my car.

Your ride looks sweeeeeet!!! Great photos.:fing02:
I've got my staff photographer scehduled to take professional photos. I'll post those once we do the shoot. :cool:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks really good man. very classy :fing02:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Looks great and that is the 'only' way to do it, have the car lowered a bit to pull off the ultimate look with 22's. I see way too many people just throwing on 22's without lowering and it looks like a roller skate going down the road. But doing it right like you makes all the difference. Smooth ride you got there!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great and that is the 'only' way to do it, have the car lowered a bit to pull off the ultimate look with 22's. I see way too many people just throwing on 22's without lowering and it looks like a roller skate going down the road. But doing it right like you makes all the difference. Smooth ride you got there!
Thanks Moose. Lowering it makes all the difference. I love the roller skate reference. The visual aspects of that will never leave. LOL

Looks great! The first set of 22's that I rocked were the 07's. Love 'em! :fing02:
The black ones look sweet on your BB.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Looks good Bob!

I know you looked at wheels for a while.. bet your glad to finally get them on!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good Bob!

I know you looked at wheels for a while.. bet your glad to finally get them on!
Steve, if you only knew all the garbage I've been through with some wheel vendors NOT living up to their word. LOL

But I finally found wheels I love, and a great price, from an honest vendor who shipped quickly.

Now it's on to other mods. My poor wallet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice wheels almost bought these myself but seen a car with them on as i went to the wheel shop so went with some dvinci instead
Davinci are nice wheels. While I've seen lots of other C's and Maggie running the TIS 07 online, no one in my area has them. (As far as I know, LOL)

·
Registered
494 Posts
What's a good price for TIS 07's? Just came back from Discount tire and the salesperson told me he could get the same ones as these for $350/wheel totaling $2350 for tires/rims and installed. Is this a good deal????

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's a good price for TIS 07's? Just came back from Discount tire and the salesperson told me he could get the same ones as these for $350/wheel totaling $2350 for tires/rims and installed. Is this a good deal????
That's a pretty good price. But what kind of tires?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts