Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was approached by a new 2008 Inferno Red 300 owner while I was pumping gas, he wanted to know if the wheels on my Cool Vanilla 06 300C were stock? they are. We talked for several minutes about our cars of course, then I asked if I could take a look at some of the interior changes made for 2008 because I only saw pics online and never in person, I must say I do like the changes alot ... no more hard plastic on the door armrest and center console ... that has to be the best inprovement, and the door panels are all done in one color dark slate. It's not the 2 tone dark slate and light grey door panels like most of us have ... IMO ever since I bought my car I always thought thats the way it should have been done on the interior. I told him about 300cforums.com, he never heard of it, I also told him of the great men and woman on the site and how much information is here. OK OK maybe some of us are not that great because some of you guys are just average ... Just kidding. It look's like we will have another good guy joining our forum soon.

Ant

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Cool story! Looks like we got ourselves a recruiter!!! Good job Ant and keep 'em coming.

Bernie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts