Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Yep, I hear ya. You think you've got it bad? I'm retired and do freelance work at my 'puter from home so I'm on here way too often... then there's this nightowl thing I do.... and hubby is starting to look at me funny each time I report "one of the guys on the forum said (fill in the blank) today". Hubby hates computers and doesn't even know what a forum is - I think he's getting suspicious so be discreet y'all!

P.S. I'm only 52 and my 7th grandchild was just born last week... now THAT could make you feel old, but I don't let it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
HEMEEE said:
P.S. I'm only 52 and my 7th grandchild was just born last week... now THAT could make you feel old, but I don't let it!
Ha, you're just a kid. I'm 54 and proud of it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Ya'll,
I finally got my 300C (LOADED Magnesium 300C) last week after waiting 6 months and found this site yesterday while looking for floor mats. I had to laugh at Joey's post. Every night after work last week I would sit in the garage with my new car and study the owner's manual. My husband would walk out and ask "So, if I want to spend time with you anymore, I'll be able to find you in the garage with the car?" Last night he caught me sitting up reading posts on this site. I said there was a lot a valuable info on this site about my car (true!) and that pacified him for now. I wish I had known about this site 6 months ago when I ordered my Hemi - but I may not be married right now if I had! LOL!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ventana said:
Ha, you're just a kid. I'm 54 and proud of it.
HEMEEE said:
Now I feel like a kid, only 50 with just 3 grandchildren.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Hey Maggie Pearl, welcome and congrats! If he likes forums & 'puters you can use us as a diversion... get him hooked on the forum so he'll leave your C alone!

Ventana... THANKS!
pd171... :p you win!
realmckoy... funnnny!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hey all you young whipper-snappers, I'm 63, no grandkids and my wife passes me when I'm on the computer and tells me to get a life and go clean out my closet. I'm still waiting for my invite to that 50's bash!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Hey Maggie Pearl, welcome and congrats! If he likes forums & 'puters you can use us as a diversion... get him hooked on the forum so he'll leave your C alone!

Ventana... THANKS!
pd171... :p you win!
realmckoy... funnnny!
Thanks Hemee!

Gosh - At 44 I feel like the baby on this thread! Hubby's not much into 'puters, but is definitely into my car.....I'm hoping I can hook him into a Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi site somewhere so I can go spend time in my car......is that bad?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
retired

Do we need to start a 12-step program for us all.
I'm on here way to much. I read for a while then go away then an hr later im back. What does that say im reading to much of this or all you guys are writing to much that i have to read it. OH wait it not me it's you people your enabling my addiction.
DAM YOU... DAM YOU ALL TO H.LL. ( in my best Chuck Heston voice)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
nice!!! I guess I'm the only one here in their early 30's? I thought I was being whimsical with my screen name!?!
Congrats on the GrandDaugher Linda!
I just found out my wife and I will have our first child!!!! Boy is my life going to be different. Hopefully my car will be here before the baby! I've already been waiting for 3.5 months!

"Hi, my name is Steven and have this forum addiction." = )

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I'm only 40 but as you can see from my website...I like my toys!
My wife last night said " I guess the only way to spend time with you is sit beside you on the bed while you are on that forum. "
Am I missing something...is there anything better to do?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Oh my. I thought I was the only one that visited this forum several times a day.....

I'm 22 and have no kids (maybe some kids in a few years). I guess you can say I have nothing to live for but my 300C and my girl LOL :D Every time my girl comes home and see's me on the forum she says, "you on that car site forum thingy again?" I say, "Yes and its not a forum thingy , its a 300C forum." She follows up by telling me I'm addicted to this forum, and tells me to get off of it and spend time with her. Once shes asleep I jump back on the site, LOL :D You guys are the coolest! Whoa, almost forgot, congrats kidcoastal on the blessing! It'll change your life for the better! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
wesexcellence said:
My wife last night said " I guess the only way to spend time with you is sit beside you on the bed while you are on that forum. "
Am I missing something...is there anything better to do?
Wes, we need to talk... seriously... we need to talk. :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts