Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need all black rims ASAP.

ALL black.. not black with chrome lugs..

not black with chrome lip...

not black with chrome accents..

ALL BLACK!

someone help a guy out!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think your only hope is to buy some...:lick:

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Not that this is really answering your question (so I'll apologize beforehand), but in my opinion... settling for buying a rim that already comes all black may limit your choices. I feel as though buying the wheels that you like design-wise and then stripping/powdercoating/painting (whatever it should take) will give you some variety to choose from.

Goodluck in your search!

·
Registered
760 Posts
A good start would be superbuytires.com go on the website put in what you are looking for (all black) and you can spend some time. Good luck it's not an easy process by any means.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Try the buy and sell threads because a member was selling a set.Dont know if its your type but check them out.
jamalsmith.com is the member maybe you can pm him work something out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
rims and tires

bro i have these rims i have been trying to get rid of since i bought them a month ago i paid $2100 w/tires i will sell them to you for $1000 and i will bring them to you that is how bad i want to get rid of them i need a chrome lip
20" giavonni

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am in the market for some all black 22's as well. Here is what I have found so far:

US Wheels D-Lux - You can get them all black with black lip, or have the time attack ring in any color and have the accents painted on each spoke, Compeltely customizable but around $1100 a wheel.

Gianelle Tropez and Gianelle Steep - About $750 a wheel

American Racing Trench - About $250 a wheel

American Racing Marin - $250 a Wheel

Replica Viper in 20" or 22", matte black or glossy black - $200-$250 a wheel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts