Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello everyone out there. i am about ready to get my rims for lovely 300. the problem is i cant decide which ones i want. so i figured i would ask everyones opinion. i will be going with 20" wheels. the 2 tsw rims are hyper black. the ziniks are chrome. thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the ziniks the best, of course it all deends on the kind of look you personally want, are you going 22' or 20' and also do you plan on lowering your 300 etc always go with your own personal gut feeling, I'm personally in the same boat trying to figure out which look I want

·
Registered
901 Posts
urbanchemist said:
hello everyone out there. i am about ready to get my rims for lovely 300. the problem is i cant decide which ones i want. so i figured i would ask everyones opinion. i will be going with 20" wheels. thanks in advance

Like MMMINTL300C it's gut feeling. I must say I love my 20" Lorenzo O5's I like 20's personally because it's not to far off from the orig rim size and it fill the wheel well area just right for me. So from the ones you pictured I vote for #2 Zinik. Also another important thing to keep in mine is the right tire for your rim. I went with Toyo's 255/45/20.
I'm sure whatever rim you choose your C still will be sharp. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts