Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all :)

I purchase a new Rolls Royce its a 1986 color: dark red. Interior: White. Engine: V8. All original!! Less than 6,000 actual miles. Model: Silver Spur.
with a perfect price . now .... I do need some help to find the perfect RIMS.

I tried to find some pictures for an old Rolls Royce with new stylish rims . but no luck at all…can any one put some pictures for me. .

best regards to u all .

thanx ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Hey Arabian300C, this is a surprise :eek:

You don't mess around do you? Did you pick that up from some Oil Sheik? (or maybe that's what you are? :) ).

I'll take a look for what is around down here but I can't remember seeing any "Rollers" which have been given the Street Machine treatment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hemi57

I'm not a Sheik..... Just I work with them :D

It's a cheap deal mate, its around $7000 ONLY, and as u said this car was a sheik's car but he is dead ... I was talking to his son about my dream that day, finding a red new 196? Classic ford mustang, when he told me about his fathers old Rolls.
What a deal, side to side with my 300c

thanx Hemi57 you are the man :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Arabian300C said:
Hemi57

I'm not a Sheik..... Just I work with them :D

It's a cheap deal mate, its around $7000 ONLY, and as u said this car was a sheik's car but he is dead ... I was talking to his son about my dream that day, finding a red new 196? Classic ford mustang, when he told me about his fathers old Rolls.
What a deal, side to side with my 300c

thanx Hemi57 you are the man :p
Do any of those Sheik's need a computer programmer ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Ops, repost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
Arabian300C said:
Hemi57

I'm not a Sheik..... Just I work with them :D

It's a cheap deal mate, its around $7000 ONLY, and as u said this car was a sheik's car but he is dead ... I was talking to his son about my dream that day, finding a red new 196? Classic ford mustang, when he told me about his fathers old Rolls.
What a deal, side to side with my 300c

thanx Hemi57 you are the man :p
$7000.00???? Are you sure the old Sheik is not still in the car? I found a few cars where the owners decided to hang around for a bit when I was a police officer. I don't think I would want to buy that car. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
$5k-20k for an older Rolls Royce or Bentley is not uncommon even here in the states. Just because a car costs $150k MSRP does not mean it retains its value after 90k miles and 20 years. ;)

Of course being a Sheik Helps too. ;)

Arabian300C-

There is only one type of wheel worthy of being on a Rolls Royce or Bentley. HRE. Have them custom made and color matched to the body. It would be amazing looking.
http://www.hrewheels.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mikeyjohn said:
$7000.00???? Are you sure the old Sheik is not still in the car? I found a few cars where the owners decided to hang around for a bit when I was a police officer. I don't think I would want to buy that car. LOL


looooooooooooooooooooool :D :D :D


If his son read what u said, I'll be kicked out,
a direct kick to my asss...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rogue said:
$5k-20k for an older Rolls Royce or Bentley is not uncommon even here in the states. Just because a car costs $150k MSRP does not mean it retains its value after 90k miles and 20 years. ;)

Of course being a Sheik Helps too. ;)

Arabian300C-

There is only one type of wheel worthy of being on a Rolls Royce or Bentley. HRE. Have them custom made and color matched to the body. It would be amazing looking.
http://www.hrewheels.com/
thanx a lot PAL ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
Arabian300C said:
looooooooooooooooooooool :D :D :D


If his son read what u said, I'll be kicked out,
a direct kick to my asss...lol
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend!!! I just thought it was the right thing to say after you posted the price. LOL. I would suggest that anyone who buys a RR in the States for the money that was mentioned, then they should bring them to Canada you will make a small fortune, especially with the blue eyed Sheiks we have here in Alberta. :eek:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top