Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you oldtimers are probably sick and tired of grill questions, but I'd like to know what people think. I got a really good deal on a chrome mesh grill with a polished stainless frame. Not my first choice, but couldn't beat the price. I have an Ostress wing that I'll install with the grill. My car is Cool Vanilla and I'm thinking of painting the wing CV and adding a BT emblem. How do you think that would look? CV or chrome on the wing? Also, when I am demoulding the doors, I'd like to removie the 300 Touring emble, from the trunk. It doesn't have any holes under it does it. I know th erear wing does, so I'll hold off on that until I can spring for a BT rear wing. Thanks for your input. Dano

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I could anwser one of your questions.The touring emblem is only on with the 3m tape no screws.Comes off like the mouldings.The only holes are under the wing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your question is strictly personal preferance. My grill is currently getting painted as we speak, and I left the wing chrome, and the rest of the grill color matched black. The emblem will be colormatched as well. If you look around esp on the grill thread you'll see a huge variety of grills... Not the grill themselves but the way there painted.

·
Registered
760 Posts
IMO the wing would look good either way. I would have to see pictures of the chrome and CV wing to make a decision. Maybe someone could do a chop for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts