Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang,

I ended up replacing one of the wheelcovers that I ended up scuffing over the weekend. I ended up picking one up at Metro Chrysler, in Philadelphia at the Auto Mall near the Philadelphia International Airport. I was on the way up to the Philly Car Show, and found out that Metro had one cover in stock. I ended up paying 44.00 for the wheelcover. I haven't had time to put the cover on because it involves loosening the lug nuts. I will have the dealer put the cover on when the car goes in for the first oil change and service.

On a side note-

The Philly Auto Show had a good Chrysler section this year. I was very impressed with what they had on display. I happened to see as far as the 300's were concerned, a Brilliant Black "C", a Cool Vanilla "C" AWD, Midnight Blue Pearl Touring, Bright Silver Metallic 300, Magnesium Pearl (I believe it may have been a "C" as well, can't remember) The Chrysler section of the Auto Show seemed to have a big group of people looking at the 300's. I was one of the proud owners of a 300 there today. (Yes, I did drive it up to the show!) I had my picture taken next to the CV "C" AWD. I will try to post it when I get access to the picture from the Chrysler website. I hope to go back on Sunday. I'll keep everyone posted.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
89 Posts
In your original post a couple days ago, I left a post saying the msrp and that you can probably get at least 20% off on the cover. But as long as full msrp was fine with you, thats all that matters.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts