Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I even impress myself. Trailer lights sometimes short and make the rear running lights go out. Messed with the fuses and they came back on. One of the fuses didn't seem like it was going in all the way. Whats the worst that could go wrong? maybe my dash lights will be out...
ACTUALLY the one fuse I managed to not push in all the way ?? The trunk release. Key fob and inside button wont open the trunk. As everyone knows, the fuse box is conveniently located in the trunk!! You would think just lay the seat down, climb back there and pull the emergency release.. but I have a giant speaker box in the way. Currently researching how to hot wire a trunk release. Good times

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
No soup for you . . . YET! LOL!

That is until you or a helpful member here helps you figure out how to get that trunk open . . .

Perhaps one of those long "grabber" tools can reach in there and allow you to pull down the plastic release dongle . . .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any chance of snaking a length of stiff wire over/under/around the box to hook the release handle? I have no idea how well it'll work, but it might be worth a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts