Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't worry.

My new baby hasn't gone anywhere.Quite the opposite,I just have to leave her behind while me and the family go on vacation.I just got my new AKUZA 22's and T-Rex grille installed, and now I have to be seperated from her AGHHHHHHHH!!! Thanks to all the forum members for awnsering all my wheel questions. Heres some quick pics I took today before I garaged her for a couple weeks.

Jared, CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
NICE PICTURES! Enjoy the vacation!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't know if I could handle that! :scared: Just put her picture on your nightstand so you can see her before you go to sleep each night!

Have a great vacation!
:sadwavey: :bye:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I have only been a member of this forum for a couple months, and I allready feel like family! :sly:

I did better than that BobCav, I loaded my PSP up with photos of my baby so I can dream of her while I'm gone.(and show it off to others)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.Have a great summer, see ya in a couple weeks! :wave: ALOHA

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm also bummed that I cannot attend the SoCal meet this month, but I will definetly be at the next one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am missing my baby too!!

I have been seperated from my baby for 2 days now. I am in Newark NJ on business. I have glimpsed a couple of nice 300's in the area dubbed out to the max. looking so sweet.
I find myself just staring as they speed on by.
Will be back Saturday night, and Sunday AM I will be driving that Hemee.

God I cant wait!! :eek:uch:

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Tom Tom said:
I have been seperated from my baby for 2 days now. I am in Newark NJ on business. I have glimpsed a couple of nice 300's in the area dubbed out to the max. looking so sweet.
I find myself just staring as they speed on by.
Will be back Saturday night, and Sunday AM I will be driving that Hemee.
God I cant wait!! :eek:uch:
Umm... I think he meant 'Hemi' :eek5:

·
Administrator
14,577 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Umm... I think he meant 'Hemi' :eek5:
Yeah...umm

Rambit :newangel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts