Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok on yesterday i was pulling out of the clackamas town center parking lot as i was waiting at the stop light turning left onto sunnyside i saw a silver 300 with a bentley grill with center bar the driver was waving at me and throwing peace signs at me but i didn't notice till the last minute...alien was that you? it was around noon

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yup that was me, Nice car bro.. What kinda exhaust you got on there cuz your car sounds MeAn!!!!
:fing02:

The light had turned yellow on my end and I looked to the right and saw your car I was like f' this im stopping.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup that was me, Nice car bro.. What kinda exhaust you got on there cuz your car sounds MeAn!!!!
:fing02:

The light had turned yellow on my end and I looked to the right and saw your car I was like f' this im stopping.
i got a custom flowmaster cat back with no suitcases and a dub edition cai so it was a mix of both

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've been seeing a number of custom grills on 300's around the Clackamas Town Center area.

I ran across someone heading westbound on the Ross Island bridge (afternoon rush-hour) late last week. HUGE vertical (i.e. Bentley) grill on it. Can't recall the color (silver?).

I'm going to start flashing lights at anyone with a custom grill.

I might start holding up three fingers (300 forum, 300 club) sort of thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was in PDX last TUES/WED from Seattle, so no representation. The PNW needs to step up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
IS there anybody in Seatlle at all?????

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found a geat place to congregate, the old naval airstation in SandPoint. Lots of open spaces, and places to do a little drifting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
bkbfour
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing