Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wait is going to kill me...but they said 4 months. I want mine to look exactly like this one...or atleast as close as i can get. Please let me know what i need, i.e. name of the grill, wheels, etc. Is there a drop kit? Sorry about the lack of knowledge but im a newbie to the 300c scene.

This is what i plan on ordering...
2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD T Pkg.
Cool Vanilla
Dark slate gray/Medium slate gray
5.7L HEMI
3.07 Axle Ratio
5 Speed Auto
Luxury Leather-Trimmed Low-Back Bucket Seats
P225/60r18 BSW Touring Tires
18x7.5 Aluminum Wheels
6 Boston Acoustics Speakers
NAVIGATION AND SOUND GROUP II $2130.00
Air Cond. w/Dual Zone Auto Temp Cont.
Cold Weather Group $40.00
Power Moonroof $950.00
Elec. Stability Program

Is there anything I should void from the list of options, or add. I live in New England and I need AWD, plus the block heater would be nice to have. Now, as for getting it to the picture posted...is where you all come in!! :) Thanks for the help ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
strut grill w/lower inserts - appx. $2500-$3000
most here seem to be going w/eibach lowering - not sure of price
wheels - I also believe these are TIS (but cannot find the thread on which ones)

if you search the threads you should be able to find all you are asking as I have seen this car a few months back

good luck -n- welcome

·
Registered
51 Posts
CokeDrvrBjw said:
2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD T Pkg.
You might want to study alternate (bigger chrome) wheels on the AWD model. I haven't heard of anyone doing this yet; lot's done on the RWD versions obviously

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know why that would be a problem...is there clearance issues in RWD as well?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think he is referring to the added weight of the larger wheels and if the AWD can handle it. It may wear out the AWD parts prematurely, etc...

Those wheels are the TIS 01 22" - Strut Grill - and the DUB cars have a 2" drop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts