Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought and paid for SRT8 seats, headers and cats for my C from a forum member here. It has been three weeks and many stories and I have nothing. The story changed to "the seats are in the car still" days after I had already paid. I contacted another member about him, the only one who gave him feedback, and he said the guy is slow as molasses but not a thief. I am rapidly beginnig to disagree. If he scammed me I will go way past all out to find him. I also work for numerous government departments and have many friends, even in the I.R.S.. One of the paypal payments has a tracking number attached from May 19th that still says never shipped. According to him it was all coming yesterday.

I tend be an outrageously vindictive person but don't want to over-react towards a forum member. What would you fine people do after possibly getting had for $1200.00?:twak:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd be mad but that's why we use Paypal and a Credit Card because we can just do a chargeback. There's no point in getting super pissed as long as you get your money back. Don't get me wrong, I'd still want to find him and key his car, muahahahahhahah. But like I said, as long as i get me money back.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yep just call your charge card company and dispute the charge and they will credit you and they will take care of the rest.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I think that is the way. I just don't know what paypal does in the middle after the CC company does the chargeback. I've heard they come after you for the money if they can't immediately reclaim it from the account of the scammer. Dunno. I know hell will freeze before I lie down and take it.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

This is the thing too, if he did me then he did some other people on here. Other items have been sold in the last week or two. If I don't achieve satisfaction in a day or so I am going to start trying to find out who bought the stuff and if they got had as well. If any mods are reading this please PM me so I can out the guy and see what you know about him. I don't want to post his name until I know for sure he's crooked. I am still attempting to be a gentleman about this...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I think that is the way. I just don't know what paypal does in the middle after the CC company does the chargeback. I've heard they come after you for the money if they can't immediately reclaim it from the account of the scammer. Dunno. I know hell will freeze before I lie down and take it.
no the credit card takes care of everything you just call them and theyll do it and take care of the rest.

no offense but being a gentlemen whne it has to do with money is how you get screwed...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Point Taken...

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I doubt that this member may be this bad, and not sure if any of you have seen this thread yet, but for a highly entertaining read about scamming gone bad check out what happened on a mercedes benz forum...

you may want to enlist some of these guys to assist your situation...

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly - MBWorld.org Forums

there are like 48 pages...but by page 10 or 11 you'll get the point.

good luck!
Hey that1fool, that was crazy. That was Timeless, a great guy here on our forums. That sucks and I hope everything is okay for him.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The return of Charlie Wenzel. I wasted about 3 hours of my life reading the thread on that guy. People on forums DO NOT PLAY when it comes to people scamming other members.

Clean300C, I hope you get your seats or money.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks! I am so tired of the vague responses and BS from this guy. So the usps tracking doesn't even register as sent but he can call them and find out the stuff is to be delivered on 5/30. Except that was two days ago mail-wise and I have nothing.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
do i need to repeat myself?

GET YOUR MA_F_IN money BACK!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Workin' on it Brotha, workin' on it. The CC company said to start with PP and end with them. Also that the guy will be hunted like a dog if this was all a scam.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey that1fool, that was crazy. That was Timeless, a great guy here on our forums. That sucks and I hope everything is okay for him.
Appreciate the kind words Moose. I did get my money back and now we are CLOSE to getting this group of scammers put behind bars for quite some time.

To the OP, quit trying to be a gentleman. As has been said, that is part of why you are in this position. Unfortunately you have to be the loudest sometimes to be heard. Good luck getting your money back.

As Moose said, take a look over at mbworld and see what can be done. Sounds like your guy can also be had for fraud both local and federal.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Fear not gentlemen, my time of complacency is over. I have filed claims with PP and spoken to the issuing bank for my card. I am definitely not one to lay down. I try to not jump overboard too quickly because I have so many times. As I previously stated I tend to be overly vindictive. I guess that's why I love motorcycle road racing, it's all revenge on the track!

Timeless I am glad to hear you were made whole financially. It gives me inspiration Sir!

·
Registered
47 Posts
glad things have worked out for you timeless, i followed that thread from the beginning on mbworld and was thoroughly impressed by the collaboration.

scammers, thieves, con-artists...all rate up (or down) there with the lowest of the low...sorry you had to go through this, but your actions (and those of the others) have saved others!

good luck OP.

Appreciate the kind words Moose. I did get my money back and now we are CLOSE to getting this group of scammers put behind bars for quite some time.

To the OP, quit trying to be a gentleman. As has been said, that is part of why you are in this position. Unfortunately you have to be the loudest sometimes to be heard. Good luck getting your money back.

As Moose said, take a look over at mbworld and see what can be done. Sounds like your guy can also be had for fraud both local and federal.

·
Registered
375 Posts
glad things have worked out for you timeless, i followed that thread from the beginning on mbworld and was thoroughly impressed by the collaboration.

scammers, thieves, con-artists...all rate up (or down) there with the lowest of the low...sorry you had to go through this, but your actions (and those of the others) have saved others!

good luck OP.
You have the best sig ever

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

If anyone reads this and has bought a Predator tuner or a rear seat VES system e-mail me. You may have been had too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
This P.O.S. was on lxforums.com a week and a half after I paid him for the front seats trying to buy the matching rear from the vegas guy selling the SRT Design seats on here. He is busting out the 300Cforums.com members and still floating over there. His tag on here is HALO2 and on lxforums.com it's inked*gamer. I want this S.O.B. so bad... He never tried to sell any of this stuff there. He's just targeting this forum...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.