Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna see pics of 300's on 26's!!!!!!! A lot of people on the forum say they have them but I'm having trouble finding any good pics

If anyone has a list of mods that needs to be done to put 26's on a 300 that would be great. Any problems I might run into would be great to.

Thanks, this post will lead to my decision on 24's or 26's

·
Registered
522 Posts
Oh, for sure go 26's. Everyone rolls 26's now on their 300's. I just ordered a lift kit and some 30's.Then I'm putting a Lambo door kit on upside down, so the doors fold down.Like a ramp to get in the car... Either way, I am sure that everyone here rolling 26's could fill u in better than I.......

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Oh, for sure go 26's. Everyone rolls 26's now on their 300's. I just ordered a lift kit and some 30's.Then I'm putting a Lambo door kit on upside down, so the doors fold down.Like a ramp to get in the car... Either way, I am sure that everyone here rolling 26's could fill u in better than I.......
If the lambos are upside down do they open forward or backward?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that your 300 flossin22s ? That thing looks nice. I know I'm going to at least shave the bolt and roll the fenders. Any other problems I will run into?

Thanks guys

Keep posting pics!!! maybe one of the mods can post a sticky for 26's

·
Registered
916 Posts
why?????????????

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you can afford the gas rolling on 26 inch rims more power to you. I bought mine to drive the hell out of.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Go 30s and Donk it!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Just burn the car to the ground first to put it out of upcoming misery!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
....well it was fun while it lasted..haha

I can't think of 1 reason to go that big of a rim for our 300s. I can't see a reason to go with 24" on our 300s. I'm borderline on the 22". I guess I'm just old fashion. 20" are the largest for me. :biggrin: But hey, if everyone had the same taste in something, this would be a boring world. And who would we talk about then? :196:

·
Registered
974 Posts
well this isnt exactly a 300, but this is the first picture that i have seen with the 275-25-26 tire on it. Its a little big looking for me but its not my car and i hope he is happy

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
mmm off road is looking up how much offset will you need to clear the suspension and fenders let alone turn corners lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
I know this is blasphemy but I love how mine looks way low with stock C wheels. Unfortunately where I live big rims make one statement in the eyes of the law... "I sell crack". Darn near every 300 in town is a base model with 22/24/26's on it... full of kids in "doo rags" yelling profanity out the window if you glance in their direction. I left one in a cloud of smoke off the line the other night and he got pulled in a 300 touring with 24's. Now you kow whatever he did off the line it wasn't much, no offense to guys who roll V6's. They still pulled him. I was leaving the grocery store fifteen minutes later and they had four units on him. My lawyer is busy enough I'm afraid. So I live vicariously through you guys and your monster rolling stock.

But one day I too hope to have reverse lambo doors with steps on them to get in with 30's. Or maybe my own Bluth Company stair car as a tender, for all you Arrested Development fans.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts